• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I ordered from Fantasy Flight Games and...

Geoffrey

First Post
On May 28th I did an on-line order from Fantasy Flight Games, taking advantage of their $5 sale.

They charged my credit card on June 4th.

I still haven't received my items. This seems like it's taking an usually long time to me. I order a lot of stuff online, and typically I would have received this order by now.

Does anyone have any experience with ordering from Fantasy Flight Games? Is this wait usual? Or do you think it time I contacted them?

Where are you ordering from? Our group put in a group order (to save on shipping) last time they had a $5 sale, and it did take a week or two, IIRC. But everything arrived OK.

ephemeron

Explorer
I've only ordered from them once (during the same sale), but when I did, they did everything right, including not charging my card until they shipped my books and having a UPS tracking number emailed to me.

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Contact them with your order information, as complete as you can be, and ask them for a tracking number (and the UPS link for tracking). Likely they shipped it when they charged you.

Psion

Adventurer
Did you try contacting them? They shorted me a book from my order, and they were very quick to get it out to me.

shaylon

First Post
Sorry to hear that. My $5 sale experience was very positive. I bought several books and some of the $1 adventures and all arrived promptly and without issue.

I would contact them and see what they say.

Good Luck,
Shay

Crothian

First Post
I'd contact the,m. I ordered from them and got the books within a week. My experience with the company has also been really positive.

Dread Polack

Explorer
Actually, I happen to be the guy who handle's the online store from Fantasy Flight Games. I started June 1st, toward the end of our big sale. We were FLOODED with online orders for about a week, and a few orders ended up falling through the cracks.

I'm not sure exactly how it was missed, but you should definitely email me at dscheppard@fantasyflightgames.com, and I will get your order out right away. I am terribly sorry for the delay.

For anyone who orders online: don't hesitate to email or inquire about the status of your order. Sometimes things get missed, and we always feel really bad about it.

Dan

Geoffrey

First Post
Dread Polack said:
Actually, I happen to be the guy who handle's the online store from Fantasy Flight Games. I started June 1st, toward the end of our big sale. We were FLOODED with online orders for about a week, and a few orders ended up falling through the cracks.

I'm not sure exactly how it was missed, but you should definitely email me at dscheppard@fantasyflightgames.com, and I will get your order out right away. I am terribly sorry for the delay.

For anyone who orders online: don't hesitate to email or inquire about the status of your order. Sometimes things get missed, and we always feel really bad about it.

Dan

The gentleman quoted here has been in email contact with me, and everything sounds like it will come out all right at the end. Thank you, Dan, and thank you to all who replied to the thread.

Remove ads