• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E [IC] Adventures in Ashwell: The Edge of Dispater

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Thael approaches the boy, and inspects him. He's read more than a few books about human anatomy over the decades, but he is not quite sure he can can do anything to help the boy. "Perhaps we should wait until the boy recovers? We are here because of him, but I fear finding his sister is a lost cause"

OOC: Trying a shot in the dark: medicine [roll0] plus guidance [roll1]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Thael approaches the boy, and inspects him. He's read more than a few books about human anatomy over the decades, but he is not quite sure he can can do anything to help the boy. "Perhaps we should wait until the boy recovers? We are here because of him, but I fear finding his sister is a lost cause"

OOC: Trying a shot in the dark: medicine [roll0] plus guidance [roll1]

OOC: Plus inspiration! :) Sorry for the name confusion, I'm playing another game where there is Thren. I like what you did with Necrotic :D

"We cannot know how long it will take for him to recover. And she may be suffocating as we speak." Ersarkess moves to recover his net, checking that the axe didn't cut anything vital, cleans it and folds it again.
"I'm not sure what can we do now, even if we return, we cannot get him up that chimney. And it's obviously not safe here."

Creamsteak

Explorer
You're only able to discern what I've already given, that the poison is paralytic and non-lethal and will wear off over time. Healing him will make him conscious but still paralyzed. Only treating the poisoned condition will remove the paralysis, other than waiting it out.

Azurewraith

Explorer
Seeing the others tending to the boy Raghnall quickly checks the perimeter for more bugs.

OOC: Just walking around the edge of the uncovered map.
Perception if needed[roll0]

Creamsteak

Explorer
You can hear the distant sounds of water running to the south-east, and the faint sound of insectoid humming to the south-west. There are other insects, but very much less dangerous ones in your immediate area.

Azurewraith

Explorer
Raghnall moves over to the boy and throws him over his shoulder."Insects, water" Raghnall points to the respective directions.
OOC: Assuming I can carry Sorweel 16x15=240lbs I doubt he weighs that much. Correct me if I'm wrong

Azurewraith

Explorer
OOC: Your trying to tell me I can't climb a wall while carrying a child! Or fight effectively? Pfft what sort of fantasy world is this . I expected as much I'm assuming most physic activities will be hindered.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads