• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E [IC] Adventures in Ashwell: The Edge of Dispater

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"Lets go on then."

"Raghnall, if there is another ambush, drop the kid, I'll stay over him." Ersarkess offers as he uncoils the whip from his belt. I can keep things away for a time before help arrives.
"We should continue down the path he wanted to go."

Last edited:

Creamsteak

Explorer
As the group descends the caverns they pass many winding paths that break off from the direction you were traveling. At a point where the path forks in three more directions you find an adjoined room that looks relatively undisturbed. Some white lichens grow on the edges of this chamber, as well as a pool of clear water. There is an odd lack of life in here.

At the back of the chamber, a human corpse can be seen, long dead. It is curled up on a bedroll. A visible keyring is in the withered hand. A longsword is on the ground. It wears a brown cloak and a brown tunic.

Attachments

• map.png
    map.png
    438.9 KB · Views: 107

Azurewraith

Explorer
Raghnall places Sorweel and steps forward to the mouth of the cavern, motioning for the others to wait he raises his shield and hurls a hand axe At the corpse.

OOC: move to EI 84
Attack roll if needed [roll0]

Creamsteak

Explorer
The handaxe cracks through the creatures skull. The pile of bones sort of twitches incongruously from the axe shattering it, but what's left doesn't seem to move.

Last edited:

Azurewraith

Explorer
Raghnall advances slowly shield and axe at the ready "Kick" he says quietly while Advancing. Raghnall lifts his foot and boots the sword away and examines the corpse and key ring more closely.

Creamsteak

Explorer
The keyring is wide and engraved, "Tilford Hall". There are four keys on the ring, three large door keys and one smaller key. The body has been here for years. The garb of this man suggests he was at some point well to do, though still a peasant. The keys seem to be marked with a C, L, and T on the larger ones and the smallest key is unmarked.

Azurewraith

Explorer
OOC: Assuming I cant understand any of what's written on there.

Raghnall shrugs as he tosses the keys back to his companions. Then the man moves on to inspect the skeleton and its cloths looking for signs of death.)
OOC:
Medicine [roll0]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads