(IC) Against the Giants PBP Group 1

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Tenibor looks at the others, but does n

Sorry, but is there a little window or something, or no way to see if the door is closed?
OOC: No, there is no way to see into the cells. Not even a slot to slide a food dish. The prisoners will tell you that the Keeper would open the doors and stand there with his axe ready while his apes threw scraps of food at them.

Hriston

Dungeon Master of Middle-earth
"Erm, gourd?" Bible asks in response to Eoghan's question, scratching her auburn head before replacing her helmet. "I think the elf said something about that."

"I have a few potions left meself,"
she continues, carefully feeling with her fingers the contents of a pouch at her waist. "Uh, three, and anyone that has a need is welcome, if you can stand the horrible taste. Yech!"

OOC: Bible drank two potions back in post #739. Here's her current stat-line:
Bible AC19* HP 76/85 THP 0/8 HD 3/9 PP16 AS 0/1 2W 1/1 Ind 1/1

Lidgar

Gongfarmer
“I say we take care of the giants first. I don’t like the sound of whatever is behind that door,” intoned Jack. “Let’s heal up and take care of this bloody business.”

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Tamanar nodded gratefully to Quinn as he took both potions. The orcs and the other prisoners stood by as Quinn's spirit touched them, easing the bruises from various beatings.

OOC: Tamanar needs both of Quinn's potions most. He gains 30 HP. Then the other NPCs share the spirit's 38 HP among them. Everyone is pretty good to go, if not full.
2x Greater Healing_: 8D4+8 = [3, 4, 3, 3, 4, 1, 3, 1]+8 = 30.

I will assume that the Cell stays closed, and I will return tomorrow with a round-roller and updated map.

Blue

Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal
OOC: @FitzTheRuke if possible Eoghan would like to cast polymorph on Cordit as everyone is getting into position so that he already has the form for the first round of combat. It lasts for an hour, a few rounds early won't make a difference. He'd do it away from the doors so as not to potentially alert the fire giant.

Remove ads