(IC) Against the Giants PBP Group 2


log in or register to remove this ad


Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
The Colonel advances on the closest Schlub, the sparks fly between his fingers, but the leather that the creature wears causes most of the force to dissipate. Even as it does so, it drives him back, towards the larger giant at the ned of the room, as the smaller schlub struggles to keep his feet.

OOC: Move to 20' to Z37.
Action: Shocking Grasp vs schlub 2.
1d20+10+1d4=26 HIT, for 3d8=4 damage (yuk! -- 3 point lightning, 1 point raidant). But! he is pushed 10' away (no save) directly East (maybe blocking the big guy).
Move 15' (for total of 35') to AB36.

If hit by a giant w/in 5' the Colonel will use his reaction for 2d8 lightning damage, sex DEX save for half, and a 10' push back. Keeping the door open and clear.

Bless continues. You know if you have it. 6/10
 
Last edited:

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
, sex save for half, and a 10' push back. Keeping the door open and clear.

Bless continues. You know if you have it. 6/10[/ooc]
OOC: sex save? That's a whole different kind of roleplaying :p


with the gunslinger and the dwarven mindbender sniping at the enemy within, and the Colonel and Donner pushing through the doorway, the charging Kahru did have pause to wonder just how much space that portal provided and if he too could get into the kitchen and assault the nearest schlub without impeding those who remained in the courtyard

the barbarians mind was racing, blood rushing through his veins as rage built up to crescendo crashing down as he crossed the kitchen threshold....
 
Last edited:

Donnell
Race: Human
HP: 36/36 TH:11
AC: 17/19 w shield
Pass Perc: 14
Pass Inv: 10
Pass Ins: 18
Initiative: +2
Action Surge: 0/1
Second Wind 1/1
arrows: 16


Donnell rushed in, dodging and weaving, attacking with his rapier, stabbing into the thighs of the closest giant and then smashing it on the knees with his shield.


OOC:
  • Cunning action: disengage
  • Move 25 feet to north giant
  • Attack
attack: 1D20+5 = [11]+5 = 16
damage: 1D8+2 = [1]+2 = 3
sneak attack damage: 1D6 = [4] = 4
Total 7.
Really my damage has been awful.

- Shield bash. Giant needs to make a strength check to oppose or be pushed back 5 feet.
shield bash: 1D20+5 = [18]+5 = 23
(he gets a -1d6 to the roll because of synaptic snap)

I was going to try to trip it but it looks like all our melee people have gone. Maybe next round.
- Move back 5 feet to AA35
PS: added my temporary hp, after subtracting the 3 from the fall
 
Last edited:




Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
Supporter
Doc was watching with gimlet eyes shinin' under his hat at the carnage unfoldin' beyond the doors of the saloon, and he began moseyin' all methodical-like towards the brawl, snapping off another two shots in quick succession at one of the rustlers that had caught his eye.

OOC:
Move to AH36
Hex moved to Schlub1
Sneak (ally 10') on first.
@FitzTheRuke I am rolling normally, if you want me to re-roll with disad because of targets, LMK.


First shot: 1D20+9 = [7]+9 = 16

Second Shot: 1D20+9 = [19]+9 = 28

url=CoyoteCode Dice Roller Damage: 1D10+5 = [6]+5 = 11
3D6 = [1, 1, 1] = 3
1D6 = [5] = 5
[/url]
Second Damage: 1D10+5 = [10]+5 = 15
1D6 = [5] = 5

Total Damage= 39

Doc
AC14 HP 93/93 THP 6/14 HD 10/10 PP20* SSdc16 2/2 Wls 2/4 Crs 1/1 PL 4/4 Wsp 1/1
 

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Gimlak glances at the wolves to make sure they are leaving and moves close above Donnel, a bit back above him. He then focuses his mental onslaught on the largest giant in the room, making sure he is protected by the edge of the wall should the giants throw rocks at him.

OOC: sorry for the 3d movement, but I need to go there to be within reach

Move to AE35, 5ft above the ground, going for 3/4 to full cover, your call.

Action: cast mind sliver on the giant, int save dc 17 or 9 psychic damage and target must subtract 1 from the next saving throw it makes before the end of Gimlak's next turn.
 

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads

Top