(IC) Against the Giants PBP Group 2

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
As the Colonel rushes forward, Gimlak flies behind him and tries to telekinetically push back the young ogre next to the door. He then concentrates and warps the area inside to torment the sluggish minds that dare to confront them.

OOC: Move to AI 38, this puts him in range for bonus action.

Bonus action: use telekinetic feat. telekinetic push young ogre. DC 16 str or be pushed 5ft back. If this works, the young ogre is in the area of effect of next spell.

Action: Psionically cast synaptic static using 5 SP centered on w36. Int save dc 17 or 25 psychic damage (save for half). After a failed save, a target has muddled thoughts for 1 minute. During that time, it rolls a d6 and subtracts the number rolled from all its attack rolls and ability checks, as well as its Constitution saving throws to maintain concentration. The target can make an Intelligence saving throw at the end of each of its turns, ending the effect on itself on a success.

Gimlak AC18 HP 72/72 THP 14/14 HD 10/10 PP12 SSdc17 4/4 3/3 2/3 3/3 2/2 SpP 7/12
contrentating on fly
 

log in or register to remove this ad

FitzTheRuke

Legend
The Colonel led the charge on the kitchen door. As he reached the door, the surviving ogre youth began to desperately try to shut it in his face (a difficult task, as it was hanging from a broken hinge) but the youth was thrown back by the force of Gimlak's telekinesis. Then a psychic hum that made each of the giants hold their heads in pain and confusion. The Colonel stood in the doorway, supporting the heavy broken door with his back.

OOC: The young ogre failed his STR save, but was the only one to make the INT save.
 

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
Supporter


Donnell
Race: Human
HP: 36/36
AC: 17/19 w shield
Pass Perc: 14
Pass Inv: 10
Pass Ins: 18
Initiative: +2
Action Surge: 0/1
Second Wind 1/1
arrows: 16


Donnell sprinted, moving incredibly fast towards the door. Getting there, he regretted having sheathed his bow. He wasn't sure he actually wanted to stand toe to toe with a hill giant. He steeled himself for the melee. Perhaps he could use those skirmish tactics he'd been working on.


OOC:
Cunning action to dash, then a full move to AE 37.
 


Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
OOC: lets complicate things slightly :p


looking from the crowded kitchen door, up to the North gate as the two young dire wolves made indications that they would leave, the Northman recalled the the room north of the kitchen was the servants mess and that it too had an external door. He made a dash to that door and calling upon the spirits of the wind to allow him to pass without trace he attempted to open that door and, assuming any one within would be focused on the commotion in the kitchen, tried to sneak inside ...

 

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Donnell dashed toward the kitchen while Kahru moved toward the door further north to the servant's mess. The door was barred from the inside, and Waythe griped in Kahru's head, "Wrong door! The giants are through the other one! We could be slaying them! Instead you're... what are you doing, sneaking!?"

OOC: Kahru could force the door, but it's pretty large and solid - a dc20 STR check.
 

FitzTheRuke

Legend
GM: Encounter: Steading Courtyard & Kitchen
ATGG2COURT6.jpg

(General Features) Difficult Terrain: Tables; Visibility: bright (daylight - outside, braziers - inside); Cover: Walls.
Name * AC * HP * Hit Dice * PasPrc * Spells (Etc) * (Notes)
(PCs)
Colonel AC19* HP 73/73 THP 14/14 HD 10/10 PP19* SSdc18 3/4 2/3 3/3 3/3 2/2 CD 2/2 WotS 5/5 MyS 1/1 DivInt 1/1
Doc AC14 HP 93/93 THP 6/14 HD 10/10 PP20* SSdc16 2/2 Wls 2/4 Crs 1/1 PL 4/4 Wsp 1/1
Donnell AC19* HP33/36 THP 11/14 HD 5/5 AS 1/1 2W 1/1
Gimlak AC18 HP 72/72 THP 14/14 HD 10/10 PP12 SSdc17 4/4 3/3 2/3 3/3 2/2 SpP 7/12
Kahru AC15 HP 66/93 THP 0/14 HD 10/10 PP17 SSdc15 4/4 3/3 3/3 WS 2/2 Rage +2 3/3 Staff 7/7
-Kahru-Bear AC12 HP 42/42
Name * AC * HP * PP * (Notes)
(NPCs)
Young Dire Wolves AC12 HP22ea PP13(18)*
-DW1 22/22; DW2 16/22;
(BGs)
Armored Hill Giant dead
Hill Giant AC13 HP 105/105 PP12
Hill Giant Schlub AC11 HP 59ea PP8
-HGS1 59/59 HGS2 59/59
Ogress dead
Young Ogres dead
GM: Begin Round Six
 

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
"Bugger!" apparently Waythes admonishing had got to him and though the Barbarian flexed his mighty thews against the barred door, it refused to budge - his clever attempt to sneak in and take the giants by surprise had apparently not been as clever as he hoped!

Kahru glanced at the great sword sheepishly, imagining the the look she would be giving him had she had eyes to glare. Maybe he could try to open the door again - but Waythe was right there was already an open door with giants waiting to be slain, and at least Waythe had all but confirmed that there were no giants in the mess hall!

Gathering himself together Kahru raised the great sword and charged down to join the others assaulting the kitchen door ...

 

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads

Top