(IC) Against the Giants PBP Group 2

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Many of my spells specify I must be able to see the target. Does the magical sight from Arcane Eye make it possible to cast a spell indoors while I am outside? And if so, how does that interact with my concentration, because both spells (I'm thinking about casting Hold Monster) take up concentration? Does it seamlessly go from one to the other, or does the first expire while casting the second spell?
OOC: Well, your snake familiar can fit through the same hole as the eye, and you can cast through him/her. When the new spell takes effect, the eye will disappear.

Maxperson

Morkus from Orkus
Kaligan marvels at the growth of the tree and the illusion added to it. Truly there are many wonders in the world. He waits near the entrance to the East Wing Door.

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
OOC: The target of hold person doesn't have to HEAR the spell (but does need to be seen).
Silence can be made to include the guard and the door as well for silent entry. It centres on a point within range, even if I can't see it, so inside the door. That will block the doorway, but as the door is opened it will extend to include the whole door. The spellcasters would be outside of the sphere as they cast.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
OOC: A great plan. So of course, the roller is going to try to screw it up. The guard is going to make his save: dc17 Wis Save: 1D20-1 = [18]-1 = 17. Now, I suspect that we might have some way of stopping that. Portents, maybe? Let me know. If not, all is not lost. We will just have to jump into combat right away. He'll try to yell, but it'll be quiet, and then you can jump him. (I'll describe it when we figure it out.)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases