(IC - D&D 3.5) Rathan's Problem Down Under

ethandrew

First Post
Anton looks between Lidia and Berrek, "Well, should I close it or not?" He keeps his hand on the door, it symbolizing to him a tangible, real connection with his god; a feeling that he is noticed and his piety is recognized. Inwardly he thanks Pelor for not smiting him and burning him to a crisp like the others before. Very thankful.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"As you wish. You can remain outside for few seconds while we see if there is sucking out of air. And also to see if we can open it from inside."

Berrek turns and heads down the stairs. Despite his words he is carefuly sniffing and observing his reactions to air, just in case it get too stale to breathe.

Ambrus

Explorer
Menhir follows the druidess into the tomb, looking around curiously at the previously bared interior.

[sblock=OOC]Is it possible to get a better description of the interior? Since we can see 80 feet of descending zigzagging stairs, am I to understand that the landing inside the door is actually at the top of an open shaft with the descending stairs carved into the sides? If so what's the width of the shaft? What kinds of materials and construction are the ceiling, walls and stairs made of?[/sblock]

Rathan

First Post
Menhir you are correct in your description.... one would think this might be magic of some sort making the stairway bigger than room would allow... regardless there is a narrow rectangular opening in the middle of the zig zag pattern in the stairs allowing you to see each section of the stairs is lit nicely with everburning torches....

Remove ads