• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[IC] Ever Dream, The Worlds of Life (Closed)

Albedo

First Post
U-DO leaves Tensok on his knees as he proceeds to the next phase of his plan. He travels to the furthest reaches of space, putting him a safe distance from any living creatures. Then he calls forth his radiation elemental from its star home. "You have been loyal to me from the beginning, but now I must call upon you to make the ultimate sacrifice for me. You shall be absorbed into this sword to power it to the next level. Your essense will still exist inside, so you won't die, but your physical form in this world will be gone. I thank you for your sacrifice." U-DO then plunges the sword into the chest of the powerful elemental. The sword draws in the body of the powerful being and soon becomes brittle and breaks into shards. U-DO collects the fully charged pieces, not actually putting them together into their new form. He then dissapears.

Albedo

First Post
***Edit***

Albedo leaves Jo'karr to his work, as he prepares to undertake a journey of his own. Entering the portal plane, he sets out to locate Endovior. After a long journey he finally finds him. "Great god of magic, I'm am here in search of information. I am here to collect all the knowledge you know on U-DO."

Last edited:

Endovior

First Post
Endovior retrieves the Spellforge, returning it to it's rightful place. He mutters angrily about U-DO and his foolish and random actions, and then stops. SOMETHING is different. He concentrated a moment, and localized it to the third star.

"Ahh... he has vacated the entry point. Now, I can do something that I have waited a long time to do."

Endovior vanishes from the Plane of Magic. Shortly thereafter, the Third Star explodes. The explosion is as great as the one that announced Endovior's original entrance... but this time, he is in control. For an instant, brightness envelops the whole of existence. the glow recedes... but some places, formerly dark, were now bright. In the night sky, millions of lights can be seen. For the power of Endovior has touched the residual point of the gate that brought him entrance, and has summoned forth the stars from beyond the void. His color is returned to normal by this act, and he rests for a minute. This addition of Light by the introduction of Fire was most pleasing to Endovior, and he idly speculated that the brightness this produced would bring him more followers, and more power.

Albedo

First Post
U-DO appears out of nowhere and throws the shards of the sword into the newly empowered star. The star suddenly goes bright again, and then goes back to its origional brightness, bringing darkness to those which had been granted light. All the power Endovior brought forth to the universe was sucked up by the blade, which U-DO used to reforge it to a useable form. Pulling the brand new sword from the now pacified star, U-DO sends out a thanks to Endovior. "I knew if given any room to operate you would do something drastic. You have my gratitude Endovior, for now you have brought me the energy I needed to reforge the sword without destroying anything to get it. Pity you lose your little nightlight though. Oh well, sacrifices must be made." U-DO laughs as he once again vanishes with the sword.

Albedo

First Post
Albedo is annoyed at Endoviors lack of response and sudden exit. He then realizes that beacause of his undetectability, the god wouldn't notice him unless he was focusing on doing so. Something was obviously distracting the god, so it wasn't unrealistic to assume he wasn't seen or heard. Instead, Albedo went to see his sibling Xavax, hoping he would have the information he sought. His thoughts strayed for a moment to his kidnapped granddaughter, but then returned to his task. Such things were not his concern. He wondered why he even thought about it at all. They could take care of themselves. Albedo did not know worry. And yet the seed of doubt had been there. He shook his head. He had a job to do. A new war to fight. And he would do it to the best of his ability. He continued to seek out Xavax.

Endovior

First Post
Endovior follows U-DO.

"Fool! 'Pity I lose my nightlight', indeed! You don't realise what you have done! Behold!"

A rift is forming in the empty space, slowly growing. It has the properties of a Sphere of Annihlation... and the gravity well of a black hole. All matter on Prime is being pulled towards it... slowly at this point, but with increasing speed.

"And I always thought that I'd be the one who destroyed this universe. Guess you've just proven me wrong. In performing that action, you cut the rift I entered through wide open. It will continue to grow until all matter and energy into existence enters it. The Void will consume all. Even now, the Cloak of Nothingness shields it from view, preventing god and mortal alike from seeing beyond the Rift, to what lies in the outermost Void beyond reality itself. It is the harbinger of doom, U-DO. And it is your fault. But I don't care to assign blame. After all, it shall soon not matter. One year, U-DO. One year is the extent of this universe's time. After that, there will be nothing. And I will be away in the next universe, and you will be quite dead."

Endovior laughs, and vanishes, off the the Plane of Magic to prepare his final spell. He will, of course, refrain from completing it until the final moment... he quite enjoys seeing universes end, and would not want to cut things short by finishing matters himself.

Endovior laughs, and vanishes.

Albedo

First Post
U-DO is amused by Endoviors proclomation. "You don't know what your talking about Endovior. You don't even know the nature of the sword used to manipulate the rift. No, this is not one of your spheres of annihilation. In fact, it is quite the opposite. In one years time, we shall not be pulled in. Something is going to be pulled out. Something that I need. I wouldn't recomend you interfering in this matter any longer. It is dealt with."

Daia

First Post
Yuneki whispers to U-Do, "You are as insane as Tocarus. It matters not what you pull from the rift, for it shall still destroy the universe. As Endovior said, even now it tugs at the Prime. However neither of your prophecies shall be fulfilled."
The pulling of the rift tears at the fabric of space time around it, and a gap to the realm of shadow opens up before it. Through this gap, among other collateral damage, the rift sucks forth the black star created by Umbryn. This "star" which emits negative energy, devours souls, and has the capability to repair and regulate a portal system connecting the various universes, proves quite a snack for the rift. As the star crosses the boundary, a huge explosion results, but one with a minimal shockwave. When it is passed, the rift hasn't only been sealed but has been completely negated as though never there. Also, stars have again returned to the universe, but not the stars that Endovior brought forth and was familiar with, rather they are strange and random pinpricks of light, with which Yuneki draws obscure images and messages.

Jochannan

First Post
After a long moment of gravitational shifts and sudden wind-storms caused by all the divine tampering with one of the largest sources of gravity in the universe, Jo'Karr lands on his head after having spent the past few minutes wondering why he was suddenly tumbling around in the air.

"WHAT ARE THEY DOING UP THERE?!"

Kerion, on the other hand, grabbed a strong root sticking out of the ground, and so maintained not only his balance and grip on the ground, but his dignity at not having landed on his head.

Jo'Karr strode off angrily into the portal to Zhyreus.

OOC:What is with the massive amount of multidimentional breaches.(Post will be altered to fit outcome of last portal closing) And Umbryn stole his star for the Universe portal

IC:After dealing with Umbryn and the breach there Othar returns to Nos.

I have decided what to use the Anchea for.

With that he leaves with the his Anchea(assuming Nos gives it to him) and returns to timespace inside Traume's Realm, "I need a soul Traume, and quickly before U-Doh finishes."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads