D&D 5E (IC) Fitz's Folly

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
Rodrigo smiled at his companion's enthusiasm. "One thing at a time gentlemen, one thing at a time. I look forward to hearing what Harb and Miss Imogen have found. Ah, I recognize this street, it will take us straight to the inn"

FitzTheRuke

Legend
As usual, the Thundering Lizard was bursting with activity. The agents of the Open Hand Alliance came together to compare notes, finding a relatively quiet place with an awning, near a small pond in the open central courtyard. A servant came with a pitcher of water, but otherwise they were left alone. (The custom was to go get your own alcoholic drinks from the man behind the bar, but water was always served, lest you forget it - an act that could be fatal in the sweltering heat.)

EarlyBird

Explorer
Dellrak downs his water and let's it drip out from the sides of the cup. Then after sitting it down he wipes his mouth with the back of his hand. "I be have'n enough o'dat fir one day," he says with a head nod to the cup. "I'll get us all a proper drink while Rodrigo fills ye in on what Master Bowl wanted from us."

With that said he heads to the bar hoping they have something brewed long and dark on hand.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Tej is the Chultan drink of choice, really a variety of mead. It's a bit fruity and sweet for Dellrak's taste, but it's not as bad as he expected. That said, he does find that the 'Lizard serves a dark ale imported from Amn. Originally brewed by halflings, it's not bad by Dwarven standards.

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
OOC: A bit short on time today, so quickly to move things along

Rodrigo gratefully accepted a cup of Tejs from Dellrack - they were capital in this weather. He explained the priest of Helm's propositions and added

"The advantage of the jungle mission is how straightforward it is - we go to the camp, observe, report. The disadvantage is the time involved, and the risks - who knows what foe we will encounter in the Jungle? Whatever took out that other expedition..."

"... what about you two, what did you find out? Whatever we do, we have to send word to the priest, if we won't help he will have to send someone else"

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Miss Imogen passes along much of what she has learned. She displays her new poncho as if that were the focus of her wanderings, but she does describe the journey east in the jungle, and the need to appease the pirate leader. If we do head that way," she adds, "I think I have found a guide who would make our journey much easier.

While her preference would be to head to Fort Belurian, she knows the matter can wait, and she will go with the majority after expressing her preference.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
OOC: For total clarity (I hope), the Flaming Fist Mercenaries control the east coast, and you need permission from Blaze (Major) Liara Portyr at Fort Belurian if you want to avoid being held and questioned by the 'Fist if you go adventuring there. HOWEVER, The expedition upriver to Camp Righteous is NOT in the east, is an operation on the part of the Order of the Guantlet, and you already have permission from them (in fact, you have their request!). So if you want to go there, you don't have to go to Fort Belurian first (though you can do that if you want).

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Harb passes along the majority of the information he learned through his efforts. "For all intents and purposes she was suffering from an onset of acute frostbite across her entire body, she had been ressurected following death due to exposure from the breath of a white dragon. It seems her former companions may be potential contacts. I have names and an emblem which should help, should we run across any of them."

Squirrels are evil!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases