Pathfinder 1E [IC] Pathfinder: Jade Regent

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
"You galls can maybe stop gabbing and help me plug up all these windows <assuming there are any>?" subtly suggested an extra-enthused blacksmith of flames.

OOC: Fastus can boost them to the right height if need be. :)

Last edited:

G

Guest 11456

Goblin19 tries to run but is cut down by Suldrel and it collapses to the ground.
Goblin24 tries to run but is cut down by Wireth and it collapses to the ground.
Goblin22 runs past Wireth and Nairo. The bird tries to attack the goblin but is unsuccessful. It runs out the front opening and disappears into the swamp.

All goblins are down except for 22 that escaped. I have added the goblins back to where they were when they fell. They are all either dead or stabilized.

CURRENT MAP

Please when you post next give me an initiative check (or two for perrinmiller & jkason) so we will be ready for the next combat.

Still need initiative for Sachiko and Elsbeth.

G

Guest 11456

OOC: Are there any windows on this hut, Tailspinner, or just the two exits (front and back)? He'll even look underneath for a trapdoor or something while he's at it.

No windows and no trap doors underneath. Only the double door exit at the front.

G

Guest 11456

The goblin speaks in the unknown language and swings his small shortsword in the air. That is all Jakira needed and the outsider knocked the small humanoid out.

G

Guest 11456

As Fastus works on the securing the double doors...

OOC: Perception check please.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Jariah Taliaferro, Human Female

JariahAvatar_zps048442ae.jpg
JakiraICPortrait-EnW_zps204bf743.jpg

The goblin speaks in the unknown language and swings his small shortsword in the air. That is all Jakira needed and the outsider knocked the small humanoid out.

Jariah looked at Suldrel and shrugged.

“I guess he did not speak the Common tongue. I do not understand goblin gibberish either. Mayhap one of the others back at their village does.”

“Shall we drag him back?”
she asked while gesturing to the unconscious form.

Jariah gathered up the fallen sword leaving the heavy lifting to Suldrel. She was not very strong and her feline companion did not have any hands.

Jakira sat there, lurking over his victim feeling rather proud of himself.

[sblock=Mini-stats]Jariah Taliaferro
Init: +5, Senses: Perception +6
AC: 15, Touch: 13, Flat-footed: 12 (Leather armor)
HP: 9 Current: 9
Fort: +1, Ref: +3, Will: +3
Summon Monster: 7/7 Remaining
1st Level Spells: 0/2 Remaining (Mage Armor, Lesser Rejuv)
Conditions: None

Weapon in Hand: Dagger

Jakira
Init: +2, Senses: Perception +4, Darkvision
AC: 14/18 (Mage Armor), Touch: 12, Flat-footed: 12/16
HP: 12 Current: 4
Fort: +3, Ref: +4, Will: +0
Condition: Darkvision, Power Attack, Pounce,
Weapons in Hand: Claws & Bite[/sblock]

Remove ads