[IC] Return of the Runelords

G

Guest 11456

Michael easily forces the door open. Within it appears to be a closet that is full of water for a moment. But then the water comes out engulfing Michael. Unfortunately he is unable to avoid the surging water and takes 8 points of nonlethal damage. But then the water falls to the floor and the effect is at an end. It appears that the water washed out whatever was in the closet. The closet appears to be empty now, but there is debris in the hallway. Teodor spots something in the debris that looks interesting. It is a pair of fine silken slippers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kaodi

Hero
"Just a closet?" Shendra mutters, disappointed, not seeing what washed out of it. With everyone room now having been giving the ol' once over she proceeds to making a small motion in the air and saying a word or two as she draws strands of magical energy around her to detect the presence of their source auras.

OOC: Casting detect magic to look over the whole house.

G

Guest 11456

Casting the spell Shendra immediately sees the slippers that Teodor had spotted. However checking the rest of the house proves fruitless. The slippers are the only thing that shows as magical in the entire house.

Kaodi

Hero
The seers eyes widen when she realizes what Teodor has in his hands. "Oh my!" she exclaims, "Those slippers appear to be enchanted! No wonder they seem to have survived the decay afflicting the rest of this place. Still..." Shendra pokes her head into the now drained closet. "Passing strange that someone tried to shut them in here rather than hide them..."

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"Maybe they are fuzzy, comfy, warm slippers of lazy doom" sing-songs Teea with ili concealed boredom and even worse concealed pout that no one considered her stopper important. "We should go."

Kaodi

Hero
"Yes, that is quite enough infestations for today, this week, this month - maybe even this year!" says the oracle in agreement. But then she pauses for a moment, and her expression becomes a bit circumspect. "I would appreciate," she says slowly, one hand moving up so that she may idly twirl with a lock of hair, "...if all of you would see fit to keep to yourselves any lapses in behaviour you may have witnessed here that would be, shall we say, unbecoming of a distinguished lady such as myself. You know how people are..." she says, making a motion with her head. "...with gossip. It would be awful if people were to start thinking I was, ah, easily flustered."

Scotley

Hero
"Perhaps you can determine more about the slippers back in town?" Teodor asks. At Shendra's words, Teodor thinks of his own bout of fear. "Agreed, what happens in the haunted house stays at the haunted house." He forces a smile on his face and tries to lighten the mood. "Now if you drink too much at the tavern and dance on the bar, well, that's a story that will have to be repeated. First round's on me," he adds with a wink.

G

Guest 11456

The group heads back to town. As you head toward the Creekside Tavern you see three more of the Fleshdregs you fought last night. Also Drath is just leaving the Creekside Tavern as he too sees the three creatures. Everyone roll for initiative and post first round actions.

OOC: Map

I will roll for Teea and Mei.

Remove ads