D&D 5E (IC) Rise of the Dracolich

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Mord smiled as he watched the cultist run off. Who knows how they would react, but there should be a certain amount of panic involved. And panic tends to make people make mistakes. Now he returned to the battle at hand, firing off a pair of force bolts at the same Skagg he'd been shooting before the cultist approached.

His skeletons were failing at doing much more than distracting these enemies. Perhaps that was all they were good for. He called out mentally directing them to grab and pull at the Skragg's arms and legs in an attempt to make them easier to hit for the real trolls.

Having the skeletons provide the help action for the real trolls. Should have had Mord take advantage of one of them. YEESH! Fist troll on each Skagg gets advantage!

Eldritch Blast: 2#1d20+8 10 12 2#1d10+4 13 5

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Eastern Lair

As the cavern shook and the sound of the Dragon's Roar echoed through the vast cavern, the drowned trolls broke off fighting and turned their backs on the trolls. They lumbered off into the mists, as Mord's skeletons followed harassing them. Eventually, the drowned trolls shrugged off Mord's skeletons and left them behind as they went to find their master.

Blurcho and the other confused and frightened trolls flung ice-chunks at them, and one of them yelled, "Yah, yooz beddah run!" (as if the drowned trolls were fleeing).

Mord fired eldritch energy at their backs, half-heartedly, as he thought about what they should do next.

GM: MordTroll's "Help" advantages have been used.
(Allies)
Mord stayed & missed SK5
MordTroll1
helped & moved to (CP46)
MordTroll2 helped & moved to (CU40)
Blurcho did 12 (ice) damage (resisted) to SK6 & moved to (CY41)
Troll3 stayed & did 14 (ice) damage (resisted) SK5
Troll3
stayed & missed SK5
(Enemies)
Skragg5 dashed to (CJ39) provoking OA from Ooga & MT1
Skragg6
dashed to (CN38) provoking OA from Sarg & Oodna & MT2

tglassy

Adventurer
Primus can't see anything in this fog, even with dark vision. He peers out into the darkness, and reaches into himself, transporting a portion of his Mind's Eye out towards where the Dragon went.

A small, invisible Sensor appears 60 ft closer to the Dragon, through which he can "See" though his mind's eye.

He sees the Dragon. While he shunts more of his power into healing himself, he prepares to attack.

OOC:
Action:
Wandering Eye (6 psi; conc., 1 hr.). As an action, you create a psychic sensor within 60 feet of you. The sensor lasts until your concentration ends. The sensor is invisible and hovers in the air. You mentally receive visual information from it, which has normal vision and darkvision with a range of 60 feet. The sensor can look in all directions. As an action, you can move the sensor up to 30 feet in any direction. There is no limit to how far away from you the eye can move, but it can’t enter another plane of existence. A solid barrier blocks the eye’s movement, but the eye can pass through an opening as small as 1 inch in diameter.

By my calculation, the Dragon is about 90 or so feet away. I can make the Sensor within 60 ft of me, and it has Darkvision out to another 60 ft, 40 if I'm reading the conditions of the room, right. So he should be able to see the dragon. Doesn't help this round, but as long as he keeps his concentration, he should be able to attack the dragon in the next round.

Bonus Action: When I spend Psi Points, I can use a bonus action to heal that number of points. I did this last time, and healed 6 points, and I'm doing it again, so I now have 33 hp.

{AC: 16 (+4 if hit and it would make the hit miss)
HP: 33/59
PP: 27/44)}

Prickly Pear

Adventurer
The Drowned Troll, formerly known as Uncle Boogey, suddenly turned when the cave shock. Oodnadatta took the opportunity to tear a piece of flesh from the dead troll.
Uncle Boogey set off towards some unheard call but Oodnadatta would have none of that. He caught up with the troll and sank his teeth into the shoulder and dug his claw into the waist. Time to end this, he thought.

OOC: Opp Attack: 1d20+7 21
Claw damage: 2d6+4 12
Move: Oodnadatta follows Drowned Troll.
Action: Oodnadatta bite attack against scragg: 1d20+7 19
Oodnadatta claw attack against scragg: 2#1d20+7 11 23, probably just one hit but I'll roll damage for two. Pick the right one.
Bite damage: 1d6+4 6
Claw damage: 2#(2d6+4) 12 13

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
OOC: damn I forgot to move last round.

Unable to see the dragon anymore, Kalorn headed south west as well as he could, towards Lokald's position.

OOC: His intention is so move closer, so move and action spent moving- I'm assuming that the dragon is out of sooty's echolocation too?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases