• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E (IC) Scourge of Daggerford

FitzTheRuke

Legend

Begin Round One

GM:
[sblock=Party (PCs)]
Name * (Space) * Perc * AC * HP * Hit Dice * Notes
Angis (J28) PP14* AC14 HP 7/31 HD 2/3
Dandin (G12) PP14 AC14 HP 16/18 HD 3/3
Enseth (Q9) PP14 AC20* HP 20/22 HD 0/3
Titus (H28) PP11 AC18* HP 6/27 HD 1/3
Tommi (G11) PP14 AC14 HP 7/21 HD 3/3
[/sblock]
[sblock=Allies (NPCs)]
Averiel (W10) PP15* AC14 HP 9/27 HD 2/3
Ganalan (Z10) PP11* AC14 HP 10/13 HD 0/2
Tarthagal (AB8) PP15* AC13 HP 1/22 HD 2/3
Morwin (Tavern) PP15* AC12 HP 5/5
ORB3 (XX) PP13* AC11 HP 0/1 (Broken)
Julkounians (Various Workhouse Cellar)
[/sblock]
[Sblock=Enemies (BGs)]
Darkenbeast (I29J30)
Theggar (Red Wizard) (Tavern)
[/sblock]

[sblock=Map] Well1.png
[/sblock]

tglassy

Adventurer
Titus jumped back, pulling his cloak over his head as he did.

Instantly, his body fuzzed, the world went cloudy, and when it came back into view...

Everything had changed. The world was in sharper focus than he had ever seen before. He could smell the sweat rolling off each of his companions, the strange metalic smell coming from Enseth, even so far away. And the dark, vile smell coming from this creature. He growled, his new canine voice rumbling from his throat as he got ready to pounce.

OOC: Takes an action to transform, but I had little health and the wolf has more. I've also used up my Action Surge, so I can't attack this round. Oh well, now I have advantage! And I can pull it to the ground if I hit!

New stats are:

HP: 11
AC: 14
To Hit: +4
Damage: 2d4+2

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
"Stay here. Stay low," Tommi says as he drops the canteen he holds and runs towards his companions in the next room.

IT's all a blur, and he loads a stone, but doesn't think to charge it yet. Instead, he's operating with just a normal stone, without the blessing that he's learned to give it. It's the best he's got.

OOC: Move and Dash 60' south just puts him in 30' range of the beast coming from the well, at H23. That uses his bonus action, so no Magic stone, so the attack is Dex-based. But Sneak attack applies.

Attack: [roll0]. If a hit, damage = [roll1] bludgeoning plus [roll2].

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Angis Honack
Julkoun/Goblin barracks
3:14 PM
Round 1

“Hrast it! Wot the farruk are goblins daein’ wi’ somethin’ like this?” Angis cursed. His axes lashed out at the large beast even as he foresaw his own death soon.

[sblock=Angis’ Actions]
Save:
Move:
Free Object Interaction:
Action: Handaxe 1: 1d20+4 12
Damage: 1d6+2 7
Bonus Action: Handaxe 1: 1d20+4 17
Damage: 1d6+2 3
Horde Breaker:
Reaction: Absorb Elements or Opportunity Attack
Opportunity Attack: 1d20+4 19
Damage: 1d6+2 4
Conditions:
Concentration:
Inspiration:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Mini Stats]
Initiative: +1
Perception: +4
Speed: 25
HP: 7/31 HD: 2/3d10+2

Bolts: 15
Bolts used:

Spells
1) 0/3 Absorb Elements, Cure Wounds, Hunter’s Mark
4/4 Boon of the Elk. Can cast Knock four times (without the loud sound) as an Action. Until he uses the last one, non-good aligned Fey count among his Favoured Enemies.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Party Loot]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Goals]
Stop at Julkoun and ask about Estor the priest for Hadesha, the priestess of Chauntea in Daggerford. DEAD
Find out the fate of the storyteller Findledan (Jester’s Pride tavern) for the dryad Oyfanen outside Julkoun.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Party]
Tommi - human rogue urban bounty hunter
Dandin - halfling bard guild merchant
Enseth - warforged war cleric shield guardian
Angis Honack - dwarven ranger outlander merchant
Drui Holderhock - dwarven cleric of Tempus soldier
Titus - human Waterdhavian noble fighter
[/sblock]

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Dandin looks up at the flurry of sounds from down the hall and rushes to see what is going on. He pulls up short and guffaw a the creature once he can see it.

"Aww, it's just a kitty cat with wings! Don't worry folks, we'll have this mopped up pretty quickly." Dandin grinned at the people and winked.

OOC: Viscious Mockery Will DC 13 or [roll0] psychic damage and DA on next attack.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Angis, Titus, Tommi, & Dandin vs Darkenbeast

As the misshapen beast flew out of the well, it was all teeth and claws. Still, it seemed confused, desperate, and perhaps even frightened as it flailed at Angis, who struck it with a hand axe while cursing. The dwarf was scratched on his face for his troubles, getting three shallow lines across his cheek and forehead.

Titus had jumped back and, using the magic cloak for the first time, had transformed into a wolf.

Tommi ran into the hall leading to the well-room and slung a stone at the beast as it rose up out of the well. A welt appeared on its shadowy grey skin, and the stone fell into the well with a watery plop.

Dandin mocked the beast, but it did not seem to understand him. At any rate, it ignored him. Still, he got a nervous laugh from a few of the villagers, which pleased him.

GM: Is [MENTION=6805410]Fradak[/MENTION] even around? I'll just have Enseth work his way toward the fight.
Damage Taken:
(BGs) DB 3 (Angis' Axe) & 7 (Tommi's stone)
(PCs) Angis 4 (DB's Claw);
(NPCs) None
[Sblock=Notes]
Darkenbeast Wis Save vs Dandin
1d20+1: 19 [1d20=18]
Darkenbeast Bite & 2 Claws vs Angis
3#1d20+4: 3 # 6 [1d20=2] 5 [1d20=1] 17 [1d20=13]
3d4+2: 8 [3d4=3, 2, 1]
2#1d6+2: 2 # 4 [1d6=2] 4 [1d6=2]
[/sblock]

FitzTheRuke

Legend

End Round One; Begin Round Two

GM:
[sblock=Party (PCs)]
Name * (Space) * Perc * AC * HP * Hit Dice * Notes
Angis (J28) PP14* AC14 HP 3/31 HD 2/3
Dandin (I18) PP14 AC14 HP 16/18 HD 3/3
Enseth (J15) PP14 AC20* HP 20/22 HD 0/3
Titus (NA) PP11 AC18* HP 6/27 HD 1/3
Wolf-Titus (G28) PP13/18 AC13 HP 11/11
Tommi (H23) PP14 AC14 HP 7/21 HD 3/3
[/sblock]
[sblock=Allies (NPCs)]
Averiel (Cellar) PP15* AC14 HP 9/27 HD 2/3
Ganalan (Cellar) PP11* AC14 HP 10/13 HD 0/2
Tarthagal (Cellar) PP15* AC13 HP 1/22 HD 2/3
Morwin (Tavern) PP15* AC12 HP 5/5
ORB3 (XX) PP13* AC11 HP 0/1 (Broken)
Julkounians (Various Workhouse Cellar)
[/sblock]
[Sblock=Enemies (BGs)]
Darkenbeast (H27I28)
Theggar (Red Wizard) (Tavern)
[/sblock]

[sblock=Map]Well2.png
[/sblock]

FitzTheRuke

Legend
OOC: Oh, I should mention: Feel free to roll Arcana checks if you want to see if you know anything about this creature. Should probably only roll if you're trained in Arcana, or think you might have special knowledge for another reason. (So probably not Tommi or Angis, unless you have a good story reason for unusual knowledge.

tglassy

Adventurer
Titus growled at the thing, before lunging visciously. He felt as if he could do anything. As if all he needed were his jaws, fangs and claws to take down even the fiercest of beasts.

Having an ally nearby bolstered his urgency, allowing him to attack more forcefully, looking for distractions or providing one himself.

OOC: Wolf Attack!

[roll0] or [roll1] (Advantage from Pack Tactics)
Damage: [roll2]

If hit, he must make a DC 11 strength save or be knocked prone. If it falls, I highly recommend someone grapple it.

No Arcana for me.

HP: 11
To Hit: +4
Damage: 2d4+2

FitzTheRuke

Legend
OOC: Titus is trained in Rituals, though, so there's a chance (smaller, I mean, he doesn't get Prof Bonus) he'd seen these things in old books. Give me an Int check for him, anyway.

Remove ads