• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E (IC) Scourge of Daggerford

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Tommi pulls a pointed leaf from his belt pouch and cups it in his hand. When he opens it, there are a handful of berries attached, and he gives one to the dwarf, when he's offered the waterskin back.

"Thanks. 'm Tommi," he mumbles. "Take one of these. It'll fill you up until you can get some proper food.

"Anyone else?" he asks, offering his cupped hand.

OOC: Goodberry. First time casting it, I'm pretty sure.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
The gnoll outpost was vanquished and the owlbear returned to the forest. Now, the group's approach to the hunting lodge should, in theory, go undiscovered.

OOC: Shall we press on?

Prickly Pear

Adventurer
Lionel took the offered berry and felt a bit better and less hungry.
Before they continued, Lionel scrounged through the gnoll tents to see if there were any maps or other documentation about where their intentions and locations. He had no great hopes finding anything amongst these savages. Any coin he found, slipped into he's pocket.
Next he asked the group; where to next? just continue up the road?

FitzTheRuke

Legend
"So friend, how did you find yourself at the mercy of these gnolls?" Escella asks.

"M'joost a driver fer th'regular caravan from Waterdeep t'Daggerford." the dwarf answered, "We'd heard gnolls was makin' trooble, but trade has t'flow, ye ken? We hired foor more guards, but it wasnae enoof. Name's Grottur. Son of Gruffuth."

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
"Grottur, I am so sorry for your loss. We are planning on continuing to the gnolls' base camp. We want these creature gone from these woods, so the roads can be safe again. Will you be fine making youur own way back? Do you need someone to accompany you? We could do that, I figure." The young man runs his fingers through his hair. He knows not to ask if the dwarf feels safe on his own, but he doesn't want him to be vulnerable if he is left to himself.

Remove ads