D&D 5E (IC) Scourge of Daggerford

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Tommi led the way into the southern tunnel, with Oh-Six lighting his way and Lionel not far behind. After ten paces, he came to a branch. The water flowed both ways, heading east and further south.

1699033171130.png

(I'm still playing with Bing's AI. The tunnel is DARK ahead, not light, and Oh-Six is not soaking., but is shining its headlight forward. Also: the tunnel is narrow - only 2-3 feet wide.)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Lionel and Tommi ventured a little further, taking one branch of the tunnel each. Lionel, who went eastward ten paces, found that the tunnel opened into a circular room, with a circular basin collecting the overflowing water.

Tommi, who had gone southward, found that the tunnel split again, with another stream of water flowing into this one from the west before both headed east. Eastward, he could just make out the water flowing into a rectangular basin in a room similar to the brick one through which he'd entered the tunnels (though this one was made in finer stones). Upstream to the west, the tunnel went off into darkness.

1699067176845.png

"Is it just me? Or is it odd that these places existed under the lodge?" Escella says. "Do you think they were they built with the lodge? Or was the lodge placed here because these places were here?"

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
"Lionel, what have you found?" Tommi calls. "Another flow joins the one I've been following. I can't see where it comes from but it seems to head int a room to my left. I'm going to check it out. I'll be careful!"

Tommi knows he is fast, and can run away very quickly if there is any apparent danger. Surely there wouldn't be anyone down here now, though, he thinks.

Remove ads