IC The Thirteenth Moon: Night of the Blood Moon

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
OOC: that one worked!
After the details of the dissapearence are given, Nadia sits thinking.

Though it is very important to return to the party, with there being a party there, the scene is already been compromised. Still, there may be some person who has seen detail now erased. Come, we go!!

Last edited:

airwalkrr

Adventurer
OOC: I just don't have the energy to expend on running this campaign at the moment. It seems I was overly ambitious with trying to run the various sub-plots and I think people have gotten confused or distracted from the main plot. I will try a simpler Eberron-based campaign again in the near future.

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
OOC: I just don't have the energy to expend on running this campaign at the moment. It seems I was overly ambitious with trying to run the various sub-plots and I think people have gotten confused or distracted from the main plot. I will try a simpler Eberron-based campaign again in the near future.

I have been here in the wings kinda waiting but I will admit I did get confused.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
[MENTION=49929]Scott DeWar[/MENTION], I know you've been keeping up with the campaign very well, but I just felt like things have gotten too discontinuous. We lost a few people after EN World went down, and it seems others got lost in the details. If there is interest, I might reboot the campaign, not from the very start, but from the beginning of the current story arc, to give all characters a chance to speak with Cassa Faer. I may need to do a little more "railroading" than I initially intended with this campaign though to help keep people apprised of what is going on. I was hoping to run this as more of an open world or sandbox campaign, but I am not sure that was working out the way I had hoped.

Herobizkit

Adventurer
I'd say if you were running a solo or "buddy"/2 player game, it would have worked fine. I've found that sandboxes require entirely too much back prep and almost never work with more than three players. Add in the infrequency of posts and just the way the boards don't keep optimized organization of posts... it was a valiant effort. :)

In the future, if you'd like to try this again, I'd suggest running an off-site wiki to keep track of things. Having a visual map, fr'ex, with little counters on who's where would have been of massive help in this run. Maybe a little calendar and clock, too.

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
Well then the question is, would airwalker be interesting in Saving this game, take time off rebuild with what we think is needed, streamline and start over

kinem

Adventurer
ooc: airwalkrr, thanks for running the game. I hope it will continue in some form. I understand about trying something overambitious; I have done that myself.

To help keep track in a multi-arc game it might be helpful to state the location of the action at the beginning of each post along with a list of who's present.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases