• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E (IC) Vault of the Dracolich (Infiltrators)

gargoyleking

Adventurer
"I agree, tie him up and lets go to the store room. But leave the bodies. I think better would be to use some... Misdirection. I dount that Argyle would be a far stretch as the culprit of this "Betrayal". We'll just need a way to link this to him."

Squirrels are evil!

FitzTheRuke

Legend
The bat sees (and is seen by) a small group of adventurers laying in wait in the storage room.

GM: We have our first group crossover! Please proceed back to the old Intro Thread (which I am going to use for a multi-group thread, just so I don't have to make another one or force one group to use the other group's or whatever. I will post a link here and send invites, etc. Sorry this took a bit. Had to get ducks in a row.

gargoyleking

Adventurer
With the decision made, Mord looks around at the bodies and picks out obe who looks like they might have lived 'just' long enough. "Lets get this wagon down that passageway and try not to leave any evidence of our passing. I don't want Argyle talking himself out of this..."

Hopping out of the wagon, Mord moved to his selected body, somehow propped up on it's side with an arm stretched out. Taking the arm by shoulder and hand, he folded all butnindex and middle fingers into the palm and dipped them into the man's own blood. In this way he wrote "Argo" and halfway through the "Y", let the arm fall naturally into whatever resting position it would take.

Squirrels are evil!

FitzTheRuke

Legend
New Infiltrators

Part Three: The Final Assault

A new Infiltration job to be done, Mord put together a group of stealthy and deceptive individuals with a few heavy-hitters and heavy-defenders to round it out. He led the group consisting of himself, Aquaria, Terrus, SnorLoska, Lorenn, and Zander, down the slippery banks of the lower lake and around the roaring tunnel toward the Rift.

Knowing the cavern ahead was occupied by potentially dangerous creatures, the group crept forward carefully, with an eye and an ear for trouble.

OOC: There were ropers here before. Everyone gimme a Stealth and a Perception check.

GM: This is the thread for [MENTION=6865745]gargoyleking[/MENTION] (Mord), [MENTION=6855204]tglassy[/MENTION] (Terrus & Aquaria), [MENTION=6877470]Prickly Pear[/MENTION] (SnorLoska), [MENTION=6805410]Fradak[/MENTION] (Lorenn) & [MENTION=6899077]EarlyBird[/MENTION] (Zander)

tglassy

Adventurer
OOC:
Aquaria:
Stealth: [roll0]
Perception: [roll1]

Terrus:
Stealth: [roll2]
Perception: [roll3]

Sent from my iPad using EN World

FitzTheRuke

Legend
OOC: Is Zander the only one in this group that doesn't have Darkvision? If so, we're going to assume that he's carrying a lantern, and sometimes you get him to cover it and SnorLoska gets to lead him along, like they did before. Which is probably how you're working right this second as you go down the tunnel toward the rift.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads