D&D 5E (IC) Vault of the Dracolich (Infiltrators)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Torbin shot the cultist dead, much to SnorLoska's frustration. Mord realised what Sesto was attempting and held off blasting the creature, as the cleric drove it back down the barracks toward the kitchen. It cowed in the corner with nowhere to run. Sure enough, it appeared incapable of opening doors or it would have fled from him through the kitchen. It feebly scratched at the door while ducking it's hideous oversized hybrid head.

OOC: Not much of a fight left as long as no one damages the creature.

EarlyBird

Explorer
Zander checks himself over and wishes he hadn't, he ached all over. With the adrenaline gone the warrior sinks against the wall and counts his blessings that he survived yet another encounter. "I think I'll retire early," he quips with a grin. "Like say next year. No! Next month."

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Mord walks over to the kitchen door and closes it. Wondering if it can truly be so easy. He looks about the room and into the Necromancer's abode as well. "We'd best check for anything of use and return to the Alchemist's lab. We still have one statue to find, and a dracolich that is threatening to wake up. Or a Dracolich who is awake and just distracted by his attempt to defile this place..."

This said, Lord stepped into the Necromancer's library, looking for any artifacts which might provide a clue or assistance in defeating the challenges before them.

Squirrels are evil!

Prickly Pear

Adventurer
Be quick, Sesto yelled after Mord. I can only hold of the Undead for another 30 seconds or so. This one is strong!
Everyone else, get out of here now! Back to the Alchemist.

Sent from my iPad using EN World

Prickly Pear

Adventurer
As everyone left the barracks through the north door, Sesto closed the door carefully behind him.

OOC: obviously, waiting for Mord to clear out too.

Sent from my iPad using EN World

eayres33

Explorer
Drako looked around and saw that the group had come back together, and nodded checking out the dead cultists seeing if there was anything magical about them.

Seeing nothing he sighed heavily.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Mord quickly scanned the Library and found a case of scrolls containing a scroll of protection from evil and good, as well as spell scrolls of bless, haste, mage armor, remove curse, and shield. Another recently moved case held an old parchment of the cult of Bhaal that explains the Bhaalite portals, including their destinations. Next to the Necromancer's bloody body he found the pale elf's implement: an intricately carved bone staff, and on his person Mord discovered the sacrificial dagger that had once been in the possession of Bobranthus.

Not wanting to be left behind, Mord hurried to join the others in the Alchemist's laboratory and Sesto sealed the door behind him. The dangerous undead creature had remained cowering at the far end of the barracks the whole time.

"Well, that went as well as could be expected!" said the gnomish Alchemist looking up from his work, "Better even!"

gargoyleking

Adventurer
"Yes, yes it did..." Mord said as he held up the obsidian dagger to admire the blade curiously. He didn't know it's properties as of yet, but felt a keen interest, for it aesthetically reflected upon the darkness in his soul. "I think I'll claim this, if nobody has an objection."

OOC: Mord is definitely NOT Bob. LOL

Squirrels are evil!

EarlyBird

Explorer
Zander finds a seat and takes out his waterskin. He starts to clean all the small cuts along his arms and face he received from the skele-bomb. He wasn't sure if he would have enough time to bandage them properly before the others would want to set out again. But it never hurt to get a head start on such things.

OOC: Not sure if we are taking that short rest or not but am ready just in case.

Remove ads