• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E (IC) Vault of the Dracolich (River Gang)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
"Tell you what I know... about what? Ooooh, I think I might lose this leg, you bastard!" moaned Zalena. (The last remark directed at Udit).

The elven relics look old to Mord, even by elven standards.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
"We are digging up this Uvaerenni sky-ship to find out how it works and to see why, and in what way, it's residual magicks are reacting to the elemental earth-node beneath this mountain. Now can someone get me something for the pain? Bourbon will do nicely."

gargoyleking

Adventurer
"Perhaps Aquaria can do something for you... I've used all of my potions healing my allies from the attacks of your... Compatriots."

Mord waves Aquaria over as he speaks, asking her to take a look at the womans wounds.

"In the meantime we are searching for some items. Related to your Dracolich. Have you seen any other magical items? A statuette similar to this maybe?"

He finishes the last question by creating another image of the statuette he had seen.

Squirrels are evil!

tglassy

Adventurer
Aquaria looks the woman over, trying to determine if she is more attractive than Aquaria is.

OOC: Is she?

Sent from my iPhone using EN World

FitzTheRuke

Legend
"Those things are a nightmare. Apparently Dretchroyaster uses them to lock and unlock very powerful security features of his inner vaults. He gave them to Silakul for safekeeping, but they have been stolen, misplaced and moved so many times that no one has seen them all together in months. As far as I know they are supposed to be in the treasure vault. That's where they originally were kept, anyway."

FitzTheRuke

Legend
"I was trying to work out what these items were when you attacked. A rope, obviously. Navigation tools as well. They probably once held magical properties, but it has long-since been drained. As to a diamond staff, I do not know it. If it is very powerfull it is probably in Dretchroyaster's personal collection."

Remove ads