[IC1] Pool of Radiance

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Sir Dryw

"Aye, Elrohas, I fear you're right. Carlo has most likely fallen to the gnolls. His blood cries out for justice. Perhaps we shall answer that cry, eh, Elrohas?" After more introductions are made. "Well met, Kordunn and Storm. So, then, let us get this poor mad wretch to safety. Afterwards, we can attempt to wash away the bitter taste of this cursed place with pints of lager."

Leif

Adventurer
Emagor Human Fighter|Wizard

"You may try to so wash it away, but I fear that all you will get is a headache to go with the foul taste that is in your mouth now. I have learned moderation of such desires, so never fear, I will keep the miscreants from amusing themselves with your body and belongings while you are in your stupor." :)

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Sir Dryw

"Ha! Ha! Ha!" Sir Dryw laughs loudly, punching Emagor in the shoulder. "With one such as you guarding my honor, what have I to fear? Ha! Ha! Ha!"

Leif

Adventurer

Emagor replies, "Now, when you are your sober self, please understand that I will be depending upon you to guard me, so it is the least that I can do to help you by returning the favor when you must let your guard (and your hair) down." ;)

Emagor stands stoically, and his face betrays no pain, but he vigorously rubs his shoulder where Dryw punched him.

Last edited:

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Sir Dryw

"Of course, Emagor, of course! The code of chivalry requires no less of me. I am a knight. My meat and drink are to do battle with those who threaten law and order and to spend my blood as if it were the very coin of victory should the need arise."

Thanee

First Post
“Tell you what,” Storm says. “If you guys want to head back to the library before more of those goblins show up there, I think I can handle it from here, and bring the guy back to Phlan and ask Jade what to do about his condition. If she can't help him, we'll bring him to the temple.”

Leif

Adventurer

"Of course, Emagor, of course! The code of chivalry requires no less of me. I am a knight. My meat and drink are to do battle with those who threaten law and order and to spend my blood as if it were the very coin of victory should the need arise."
"Great! I think you and I are going to get along famously, then! ...'The very coin of victory,' huh? Yep, just FINE we're going to be!"

Thanee said:
“Tell you what,” Storm says. “If you guys want to head back to the library before more of those goblins show up there, I think I can handle it from here, and bring the guy back to Phlan and ask Jade what to do about his condition. If she can't help him, we'll bring him to the temple.”
"That sounds like a good plan to me, Storm," says Emagor, "If you're sure that you'll be able to make it without us, then we'll see if we can't nail a few more of these boogers."

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Sir Dryw

"I am at your disposal," Sir Dryw replies to Storm's idea. "If you feel our time and efforts better spent dealing with...goblins, you say?...then so be it. Are the miscreants holed up in this library? What do we know of their defenses? Even against a lowly foe, an ill-planned strike invites disaster."

Leif

Adventurer

Emagor will lead Sir Dryw back towards the library as he talks:

"My personal sense is that the miscreants are 'holed up' all over the Old City. The library was just the place that we most recently encountered them. We found yon fellow there, and we were taking him back to safety before continuing our, um, extermination efforts."

OOC: May we advance to the newly strengthened party being assembled at the library, or is there more fun planned for us on the way? :D

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
"Forewarned is forearmed," Sir Dryw replies. "If we have time to prepare before a battle, let it be known that the elfish blood in my veins carries with it druidic power. My magic can counter poisons, and I have some minor healing as well. Also, albeit not often, the fury of nature herself swells within me. My might during such times is nearly peerless."

Remove ads