[IC1] Pool of Radiance

Leif

Adventurer
Emagor Human Fighter|Wizard

Emagor quickly takes up a position about three paces behind Sir Dryw.

To Peabody, he says, "Oh, goody! He won't have to tell us twice, will he, my valiant little friend?"

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Sir Dryw

The knight chuckles softly, but then grows serious. "It's quiet...too quiet. Times like these -- the calm before the storm -- even walking down a mere corridor seems to last as long as overland voyage."

[sblock=OOC]
;)
[/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer

"Shall I ask Peabody to whistle us a tune to lighten our mood?" Emagor's familiar looks puzzled at first, but then scurries onto Emagor's shoulder, stands erect on his hind feet, places a paw over his heart, and says, "me me me me!"

Scotley

Hero
Eldwyn

"I shall heed your advice Sir Dryw. My talents are better suited to staying clear of the enemy and bringing harm from afar. Besides with Peabody taking on the role of bard, my own focus will become increasingly artillery."

Leif

Adventurer

"Ahem! Forgive that bit of silliness, please, Eldwyn. No one could challenge your abilities as the undisputed minstrel-king of our group, least of all Peabody with his tone-deaf screeching." Emagor looks somewhat mortified, and Peabody looks a bit crestfallen as he slinks back around Emagor's neck.

Thanee

First Post
Slowly the group moves along the corridor, which stretches almost the whole length of the building, a good hundred feet is their best estimate. The sides are lined with small carrels, once used for study and scribing, small desks, chairs, rotten paper and similar equipment can be found in them. Near the end of the corridor, another way to the outside can be seen, where part of the southern wall has collapsed, even though it is covered by thick vines, which block out most of the light.

At the end of the long corridor a door leads further to the west, while another door leads north.

From beyond the western door, damped noise can be heard. The best guess is, that someone is inside searching the room, while turning its contents upside down.

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Sir Dryw

Sir Dryw nods, and then strides toward the door, intent on flinging it open and demanding those inside hold their positions.

Leif

Adventurer

Emagor is right on Sir Dryw's heels, as usual, only with a very indignant expression on his face now, for the benefit of whomever is ransacking the library.

Thanee

First Post
The green knight throws the door open and within a moment, the noises stop. About half a dozen small reptilian humanoids, covered in red and brown scales and dressed in scruffy cloth, stand still as if frozen in time for a moment. They slowly crank their necks towards the door and their eyes go wide.

They throw themselves to the ground, in a rather pathetic fashion, and cry out words in the language of the dragons.

Draconic
[SBLOCK]“No kill! No kill!”[/SBLOCK]

Remove ads