• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Idle Question...

Elf_Ariel

First Post
Well yes, assumptions. Perhaps he -wont- be joining her. I just wanted to see him get beat up ;)...since I'm the only one doin' that so far! *snickers*

Venisad

First Post
I believe Shasf did far worse to Richard than what It did to Ariel..

I would say how.. but.. It might do the same to a few other people

Kallikrates

First Post
Yes...that brawl last night that stretched into this morning was fun. I about broke my fingers typing in three different windows. Luckily I didn't mess up one time. This is crazier than even I suspected...I wonder which of mine will die. Is there a coffin shop in the bazaar?

That was a very fun fight with Asterix and the rest of the crew...unless I am off the charts completely and was in a different massive battle...but anyway it was good, and Dontella, like your names :) especially Olga!

Ruthia

First Post
Feel free to use Brad as a sensless prop for random beatings/eatings/kickings/ignorings..... He's not much good for anything other then that anyways ;)

Though odd side note. Seems he likes Ariel...to much....He'd die to protect her....o_O yes the boy is insane....

Elf_Ariel

First Post
Awww I -feel- loved. And yes John, you're right...I was there at the beginning of that 'tiff'; picked the fight with Shasf, or rather he picked it with Ariel on Orchid's behalf. So we can all -technically- blame KC! LMAO. I didn't mean it to be that crazy. I was bummed out actually, since I had a family Christmas party and thus had to flee at a very inoportune moment OOC and oportune IC since Asterix arrives with perfect timing. But that's besides the point. Did anyone save the log?! I wanna read!

Hehehe ohhh and I'll be using Brad...he'd make a good pin cushion! Jk Jk. Would he really die for her? I dunno many peoples willing to sacrifice good characters for my little darling. Perhaps it's not him that's insane, but you Ru! :angel face: And Brad could prove useful, he's a caster after all, if only we can get him angry or something...gee him up a bit.

I have faith that everyone thus far is enjoying themselves? And that others'll come visit me this weekend to join in the entertainment?!

Venisad

First Post
Hmm... ah.. yes.. Brad.. well.. Shasf does what the contract says, so, if It finds your a vampire or other undead, It will hunt you down and attempt to play catch with the ground, who has thus far not been able to throw the body back... Or make your character do the YMCA as It attempts to toss the character into the trees... Mind you, -It- will not be having fun at the characters expense?

I really should expand, or try to get, something to expand its target list, then the real fun can begin and the old tension in the air can rise, if anything, Shasf can do things that might scare the ba-jesus out of the character... Ask Richard.. He knows, and is probably scarred?

Hmm.. time to find -rag dolls-... I mean characters for Shasf to interact with... while I think of Its physical description beneath the robe. What I want to put down reality won't let me btw.

Elf_Ariel

First Post
Ru, you're coming around just fine. Those visits to the head-doctor are doin' ya wonders!

When exactly is Shasf's contract gonna expire? Lol. Ariel's running scared. Not really, but she's gonna have to start doing some serious thinking about how to deal with It. I like creativity and study anyways. I shall have to discuss with Richard just what Shasf got up to, IC with Ariel, then she might just start running scared ;)!

The bestest person to ask for a list of undead characters is KC. Studies them intimately :p or so I am lead to believe.

Venisad

First Post
Shasf's contract expires when all undead expire? It wasn't given a deadline actually... though unwittingly, Richard has the next contract up, His contract said kill everything... So, who knows?

To make Shasf, you need three books: Heroes of Horror, Libris Mortis, and Lords of Madness.. to further make It, you need to know how to justify killing old people, children, kittens, dogs as good acts if you're a Paladin of Lawful Good standing. Also, you have to be wierd and willing to watch infomercials for the past 6 years at 4am to 7am and nothing else?

So.. to get Ariel up and running... I'll be revealing what reality will allow me to put down for a description... In another document, I will be trying to go into detail about Shasf's anatomy.. if It has any.. reality won't allow me to say.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads