• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

"I'm a [BLANK] kid!"

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
I’d consider Tesla glam-adjacent/hair metal. And I say that with MUCH love! I remember when that first video hit and just blew the doors off!

Just using my fading brain, I know my collection currently includes:

Motley Crüe
Ratt
Slaughter
Europe
Faster Pussycst
Dokken
Cinderella
Great White
Bulletboys
Vain
Vinnie Vincent Invasion
Danger Danger
Dirty Looks
Pretty Maids
Helloween
Hurricane
Autograph
The Darkness
Satan Jokers
Bang Tango*

And I’m sure I’m forgetting some. I know there’s a bunch where I enjoyed some of their music but may or may not have actually bought anything, like Extreme, Brittany Fox, Jackyl, Poison, Kix and Warrant. I never warmed up to White Lion or Firehouse, though.

* that’s the band my friend thought was fake

I hadn't thought of Tesla or several of those in ages until I saw this googling other things the other day (August 23-25 in Gatlinburg):

1716762681550.png

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
Something like this one yesterday sounds like something that would have been fun (although I didn't check the weather)... who doesn't like Brats (and I assume beer) and songs from back when?

1716763206749.png

Ryujin

Legend
Lots of folks in there 50s with money to go see shows. (The nice thing about old people concerts is that you don't usually have to stand).
Maybe, but to me this is like hearing that Lee Aaron and Frank Soda are getting back together, to reprise their 1983 live concert from CITY-TV in Toronto. (I'd post a link to the Youtube video of "Under Your Spell" from the concert, but some of it approaches NSFW with the cut-in magazine shoot stuff.)

R_J_K75

Legend
Something like this one yesterday sounds like something that would have been fun (although I didn't check the weather)... who doesn't like Brats (and I assume beer) and songs from back when?

View attachment 364980
Think theres only one original member left, everyone else is dead, and I think Rudy Sarzo left years ago. I stand corrected looks like he came back in 2021 after playing bass in every other band in the world

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads