• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I'm still alive

Sienna_Rose

First Post
Another update - I, unfortunately, did not write down the date, but, I did receive a brief message from Toni's player. There was shoulder surgery and some lingering soreness. Hopefully, after some recovery time from the surgery, our darling Mortonia will be back with us. :)

Liadan

First Post
*blinks* Shoulder surgery?! Oh noes! I wants Toni back too!!!

Sienna, when you talk to her again can you please tell her I miss her lots? Thanks!! ^^

Mortonia

First Post
Indeed, I am not dead. My shoulder has finally gotten back to the point where I can type with both hands, and I am hoping to make my triumphant return to ISRP in the next couple of weeks.

For the curious, I had to have surgery to repair a torn rotator cuff in my left shoulder. An unpleasant experience to say the least, and it's kept me down and out far longer than I wanted to be.

At any rate, I am on the mend, and while stiff, at least my left arm doesn't go numb anymore for no reason.

*pounces!!!* Toni!!! I missed ya lots!!! It's good to hear from you again!!!

*shudders* Surgery... not goods! I do hope you're getting better though!!! We miss you lots! You need to come back to us soon! After you're all better of course!!!

*hugs!*

Remove ads