Immortals Handbook website back up

My dream is the second version of the immortal bestiary one, for the 3rd edition and also for the 5th edition... you were very inspired when you made this book, my friend! A masterpiece

I appreciate the kind words amigo.

Lets get these 5e books finished and see how we do.

Interestingly, I have been able to put a few of the old monsters into the new Bestiary. So there might be a half dozen old faces among the 150 or so new ones.

Coming from you, I'm sure it will be a work of art, you practically resurrected the epic level in the 3rd edition, bringing really very inspiring monsters because for us, that epic wizard book is a bad joke... your book is incredible and We still use it today... you practically created this epic level niche, incredible!!! please continue this!

I appreciate the kind words amigo.

Lets get these 5e books finished and see how we do.

Interestingly, I have been able to put a few of the old monsters into the new Bestiary. So there might be a half dozen old faces among the 150 or so new ones.
that malakim created by you, in my opinion is the most badass story an angel can have, and it's my favorite monster in your book.

Coming from you, I'm sure it will be a work of art, you practically resurrected the epic level in the 3rd edition, bringing really very inspiring monsters because for us,

Well I appreciate the very kind words amigo. I'll try not to let you all down - other than my one kryptonite being the length of time it takes me to finish the darn thing. Confident the new books, when completed will set a new benchmark...at least for me.

that epic wizard book is a bad joke...

In fairness they sort of got the ball rolling with the Epic Level Handbook and it had some cool stuff like the Atropal, Xixecal and so forth. So we can credit them with that.

your book is incredible and We still use it today... you practically created this epic level niche, incredible!!! please continue this!

Well I look back with a dash of pride and a bit of 'I wish I'd done that better/different'. But that probably happens with all books. Overall my biggest failing was not getting books out faster.

that malakim created by you, in my opinion is the most badass story an angel can have, and it's my favorite monster in your book.

Nice of you to say so buddy. I think most people gravitate to the Neutronium Golem for obvious reasons. Expect even more ridiculously epic monsters in the new 5e books.

In talking about their new 5.5e Monster Manual, I recall WotC asked people what would a Challenge Rating 23 Ooze look like? Personally I would have answered Juiblex. But they replied Blob of Annihilation - which does sound like a very fun epic monster in the new book.

Which reminded me I have a crazy CR 60 Ooze in my book, artwork for that monster not finished yet though.

Hey guys,

had to go back and forth five times between Domain Registrars and Web Host to get the website back up and running, but just to let you know (FWIW) the old website is back.

www.immortalshandbook.com

I will have a new website for the forthcoming 5e Epic/Immortals books (new product identity as well), but that is still a couple of months away.
I love the old site. I still make heavy use of it. If it were possible for me to port it all into a single pdf, I totally would. Unfortunately, I'm a bit of a luddite barbarian.
As it is, I have several key pages saved as pdfs and have collected a veritable library of notes from this site as well. Anyway, I'm rambling...Thank you for keeping the awesome alive.

Remove ads