log in or register to remove this ad

 

In Defence of Chickens - DCC RPG (OOC)

thirdkingdom

Adventurer
Publisher
So, I'm a little concerned about the dog-like noises we're hearing from above. I think we should try and find a way up there, investigate what it is, and maybe get a better view of the layout of the keep from above.
 

log in or register to remove this ad







turnip_farmer

Adventurer
Some clarity on locations might help here!

Yolo, Jack and Billy are all stood just in front of the open door. There are snarling nasties about 20 ft in front of them.

Granny, Calvin, Ranken and Koby are stood watching just a little behind these three.

Wenzel, Edelgard, Markus, Vasha, Mac, Talia, Fritze, Ivan and Stardew are by the doors which remain closed; about 30 ft.

Margrit and Alice are still over by the well, about 90 ft from the group by the tower.

@jmucchiello - where the hell are Prinx and Garwen? :)
 




TheAlkaizer

Game Designer
Sorry, but I'm gonna have to sit this one out. Things are pretty crazy at work and I can't check these boards on a regular schedule. It'll probably be back to normal in a couple of weeks.
 


TheAlkaizer

Game Designer
I can probably jump in. I've been keeping up with it. I can even take the characters, if it makes it easier. Just tell me who they all are.
I don't mind.

Here are the characters.
0-level Occupation: Orphan
Strength: 6 (-1)
Agility: 10 (0)
Stamina: 12 (0)
Personality: 7 (-1)
Intelligence: 14 (+1)
Luck: 11 (0)

AC: 10; HP: 4
Weapon: Club -1 (1d4-1)
Speed: 30; Init: 0; Ref: 0; Fort: 0; Will: -1

Equipment: Flask - empty (3 cp)
Trade good: Rag doll
Starting Funds: 34 cp
Lucky sign: Seventh son (Spell checks) (+0)
Languages: Common, Hobgoblin

0-level Occupation: Healer
Strength: 12 (0)
Agility: 9 (0)
Stamina: 10 (0)
Personality: 9 (0)
Intelligence: 12 (0)
Luck: 15 (+1)

AC: 10; HP: 1
Weapon: Club +0 (1d4)
Speed: 30; Init: 0; Ref: 0; Fort: 0; Will: 0

Equipment: Torch (1 cp)
Trade good: Holy water (1 vial)
Starting Funds: 36 cp
Lucky sign: Conceived on horseback (Mounted attack rolls) (+1)
Languages: Common

0-level Occupation: Scribe
Strength: 7 (-1)
Agility: 9 (0)
Stamina: 13 (+1)
Personality: 10 (0)
Intelligence: 9 (0)
Luck: 5 (-2)

AC: 10; HP: 4
Weapon: Dart +0 (1d4-1)
Speed: 20; Init: 0; Ref: 0; Fort: 1; Will: 0

Equipment: Grappling hook (1 gp)
Trade good: Parchment (10 sheets)
Starting Funds: 28 cp
Lucky sign: Wild child (Speed, each +1 = +5' speed) (-2)
Languages: Common

0-level Occupation: Alchemist
Strength: 14 (+1)
Agility: 13 (+1)
Stamina: 9 (0)
Personality: 10 (0)
Intelligence: 12 (0)
Luck: 12 (0)

AC: 11; HP: 1
Weapon: Staff +1 (1d4+1)
Speed: 30; Init: 1; Ref: 1; Fort: 0; Will: 0

Equipment: Mirror - hand-sized (10 gp)
Trade good: Oil (1 flask)
Starting Funds: 37 cp
Lucky sign: Lived through famine (Fortitude saving throws) (+0)
Languages: Common
 

turnip_farmer

Adventurer
Sorry, but I'm gonna have to sit this one out. Things are pretty crazy at work and I can't check these boards on a regular schedule. It'll probably be back to normal in a couple of weeks.
Sorry to hear that, but thanks for being up front about it. You're welcome to take over control @FitzTheRuke since TheAlkaizer has no objections. Stats can be found in the post above, current situaiton in Post 68.
 



turnip_farmer

Adventurer
First man down!

Sorry for the slight delay - I was away this weekend without my notes.

@FitzTheRuke - I put you in iniative order; so your guys have not moved yet and you can rethink your actions if you want based on what's going on when we hit your turn.

Let me know if a diagram would help you all out here and I'll knock one together!
 

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Sure. Wenzel was beside the door with his club ready to bash anything that came through (I don't know if there's anything like "readying an action". IF the minotaur landed and started tearing into everyone before he got the chance, he'd probably run away.

If there looks like there's any way for Markus to slip in there and grab Dav, he'll do it, but if it seems impossibly dangerous, he'll just move in front of a nearby group of others and hold his staff ready to defend them.

The other two will do as they did.
 


Level Up!

An Advertisement

Advertisement4

Top