• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

In Praise of Cheetos

Laman Stahros

First Post
Let's see.

I started in 9th grade and we played in my bedroom (yes, I hosted the games even then) with the 1st ed (1st printing) AD&D books back in 1979.

Inner dork? What is that? I'm a geek and I have Weird Al "In the Box" on my computer (mp3s, silly :)). Oh, and Mountain Dew is nasty. Give me RC Cola anyday. :lol:

genshou

First Post
I started playing 1st Edition 10 years ago, at age 10, with a friend's dad. Look how far I've come *sniff*

I gave up gaming for a few years, and got involved again in Jr. high school. The one who introduced me to 3rd Edition, and reintroduced me to role-playing in general, is now my best friend and my solo player in my story hour.

genshou

First Post
Frukathka said:
I concur. I'd rather drink Dr. Pepper.
It's Dr Pepper. No period after the "Dr"

Why do I correct you on this? For only one reason. Because Mr Pibb and Dr Pepper both don't have periods where expected, and I think it's a conspiracy.

"Mr Pibb... Dr Pepper... I'm on to you"
Who will be the first to identify the source of this quote?

On a topic actually related to the thread, I'm the player who has to constantly eat during the session. So, I've sampled a great deal of snack foods. I usually keep a large quantity near me so I don't have to disrupt the game by getting up every 5 minutes.

I'm sure Lela would have a sarcastic comment or two about how much I was eating compared to gaming during his sessions :uhoh:

Mystery Man

First Post
My wife will confirm that I am indeed a dork. A fact of which she continually reminds me when I leave my dnd books lying all over the house.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads