• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Interest in Oriental Adventures PbP?

Seeten

First Post
If this isnt full, it sounds like fun. I can come up with a concept once I get home and get to my books, if you arent full.

Ariakor

First Post
PC Gallery up, now acception characters :)

ok, i put up a thread for your pcs in the rogue's gallery section: look for "Tianchao Wangguo PbP character thread".

here's the link, i hope it works, my browser is having some problems atm.

http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?t=131456

if you can't post characters right now for any reason, tell me. iÄm planning on starting the actual game by this time next week at the latest, depending on if anything needs further discussion.

so if i haven't heard from you by then, i guess you'll be dropping out and then there would be another spot available. otherwise, i think the six spots are currently all filled. But Seeten would be No 1 in the waiting line if anybody else can't make it

cheers, Ariakor

Last edited:

Ariakor

First Post
no problem, sword-dancer. take your time. i won't be setting up the playing-thread before monday, i think, probably more like tuesday.

Gez

First Post
Is it 3.0 or 3.5? OA was updated in Dragon #318, IIRC.

I'm thinking about a nezumi sohei... A guardian and protector of the places sacred to its kind. If that doesn't fit the setting (I saw nothing about the ratfolk, except that they're a valid race), then a human sohei instead. (I like the sohei class, they're my fav. OA class.)

Ariakor

First Post
basically 3.5, but i'm in china right now so i don't have access to the dragon you mentioned. have OA and Rokugan with me and i will use the 3.5 SRD for references to core rules. I read a bit here and there about the revision on the WotC boards, so if you want to use the updated version, go ahead. if you only have the standard version, that's no problem either :)

and concerning the nezumi: right, i originally planned to integrate them in my setting, but haven't so far. it qould probably be better to leave them out so a human would be ok. just post characters at the weekend or whenever you are ready. i'l post further setting info soon

Isida: just one thing regarding your character: would you like to have a realtionship with one of the "guilds" of wu-ren common in the cities of the Empire? there won't be any problems remaining unaffiliated, but otherwise it would be easier to get contacts, spells and goods in the cities

Last edited:

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Ariakor, that sounds good. Guchiko would have eventually made her way to the cities, and associating with other wu-jen is something she would indeed do. :)

Ariakor

First Post
ok. i'll provide aditional nifo on the guilds with the next update but if you want to you can flesh out the details yourself. otherwise i'll do that, no prob :)

Seeten

First Post
my character, Lanyu, Monk, is now posted in RG. If I am the alternate, least I can do is have a good character ready to go =)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads