Into the Woods

mips42

Adventurer
Albrechts ax connects with the doll, sending it tumbling a good three feet.

Umbril slashes at the skittering target and one of his blades manages to catch it.

OOC: Umbril posted out of init order so I kept the rolls and used when appropriate. @JustinCase it is your turn.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Bimpnott mutters to himself, angry at letting go of the evil puppet. He reaches for the doll again, hoping to regain control over the murderous creature.

OOC: Attempt at grapple again:
Attack roll to grab: 1D20+7 = [19]+7 = 26
Opposed grapple roll: 1D20+7 = [15]+7 = 22

Also, sorry for my absence. I was on holiday, like I said in the OOC thread. But I'm back. :)

mips42

Adventurer
Bimpnott mutters to himself, angry at letting go of the evil puppet. He reaches for the doll again, hoping to regain control over the murderous creature.

OOC: Attempt at grapple again:
Attack roll to grab: 1D20+7 = [19]+7 = 26
Opposed grapple roll: 1D20+7 = [15]+7 = 22

Also, sorry for my absence. I was on holiday, like I said in the OOC thread. But I'm back. :)
Bimpnott grabs the doll again as it tries to wriggle out of his way.
OOC: no worries. hope it went well. @jmucchiello Terrys turn.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC: I will be mostly or fully offline 22.9 - 26.9 (Wed - Sun) next week. I will post on Tuesday full attack against the doll unless something changes

mips42

Adventurer
OOC: @jmucchiello :D Yes, the doll looks damaged. Whatever the opposite of a glass cannon is, this is what the doll is. It is hard to hit and hard to hurt but doesn't hit back really hard.
Dex save (with Disadvantage) [19]+4=23 [12]+4=16 The doll somehow makes it's save.
Break grapple attempt (with Disadvantage) [15]+4=19 [2]+4=6. I will presume that the escape attempt fails.
@Kobold Stew it is your turn.

OOC: It's reached the point of being naughty word annoying. It's been 8 rounds. 8 round fights should be epic. This is not epic. I don't remember anything about what we doing before this fight started. I think we wanted to find somewhere to try a long rest. But this thing disappears and reappears so much I doubt we can assume anywhere is safe to rest.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases