• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(IR) 4th ooc-thread of the 5th IR

Serpenteye

First Post
James Heard said:
Ok, now I have quick question: Are the PLs used for counter-infiltration lost? Can you "allocate" PLs for the task and have them just do their jobs on a constant turn by turn basis?

They are permanently lost. However, counter-infiltration can increase the amount of PPts you get from your territories and can therefore earn you new points.

Serpenteye

First Post
Edena_of_Neith said:
I thought that if my 3rd Attempt post was entirely correct, above, that other players unclear on the rules could read that post and get help.

Sorry, I misread that post. I just threw a turn of phrase around in my mind so that something completely sensible looked like nonsence. :eek:

You're pretty much correct.

Last edited:

Knight Otu

First Post
One try, no rounding.
Well, how much can you do with 0,625 PL, anyway? :p Too small to keep, too big to throw back. ;) I suppose you could use it to turn fractional pps into a full pp, at least.

Brute force would be attacking normally, and words would be "make an IC post, and hope it is WR-quality." I think my questions are answered for now. :)

Knight Otu

First Post
Serpenteye said:
So...

What do you think about your PLs? I hope nobody's too disappointed ;).
It's pretty much what I expected (I had assumed a few more Regular, fewer Elite, and a single additional Epic in some... scenarios.)

Serpenteye

First Post
James Heard said:
Not particularly. I was wondering if I was going to get the tech bump you'd discussed via email?

I think not... yet. The character needs a few more ranks first, but he has a huge potential.

Serpenteye

First Post
*Remember: Your Regular PLs can be demobilized before the beginning of a Turn. You then regain all the Power Points that was spent on creating them. This could give you a tremendous boost to your industrial and technological development, at a cost to your ability to wage war. :D

Serpenteye

First Post
Guilt Puppy, I can't reach your e-mail adress. Please contact me, there's some ICts in it for you ;).

Your mail message to the following address(es) could not be delivered. This
is a permanent error...

Remove ads