• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(IR) Announcing a New Strategic Roleplaying Campaign of Epic Proportions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serpenteye

First Post
Rikandur Azebol said:
As Knight Otu wrote, It uses up artifact as a material component. Who judges what is artifact ? Yep, You as DM. :heh:

:Heh: indeed, ;). Artifacts won't be easy to find, but they will be out there...

Rikandur Azebol said:
Sorry, I don't have website. :( And about rules, It will happen, I'm eager to help ... share opinion and shamelessly criticize. ;)

Get ready to criticize. The rules are coming. :D

Mr. Draco said:
Hey Serpenteye, unfortunately it looks like I'm going to face a veritable avalanche of work in the upcoming weeks -_- So I'm gonna have to sit this one out, though I look forward to reading!

Feel free to join in whenever you get the time. :)

Thomas Hobbes said:
As for a website, what about a wikipedia entry, or something? (I know nothing about wikipedia, except that Living ENworld got an entry). A wikipedia seems like the sort of thing that would be useful as a repository of information: rules, who's who, stats, maps....

Hmm. I'll find something, I guess.

Serpenteye

First Post
Eh... I've not abandoned you, don't worry. I've just had some unexpected occurrencies this week. Good stuff, but time-consuming. :)

I'll get everything in place well before December 1st.

Thomas Hobbes

First Post
I've had enough of the lies and incompetence of the current regime! We must smash it's opressive, outdated mechanism and replace it with new, democratic rule by the people, for the people!

Down with Serpenteye! Long live the revolution!

*Throws a cobblestone through a window*

Sorry, just getting into character.

Last edited:

Guilt Puppy

First Post
Wow, how did I miss this one for so long?

Since it looks like you may still have room for players left, I'd love to pounce in and claim the Brotherhood, or, if that got claimed and I overlooked it, Lortmil, because, well, Dwarves...

So, well? What's the status?

Rikandur Azebol

First Post
Guilt Puppy said:
Wow, how did I miss this one for so long?

Since it looks like you may still have room for players left, I'd love to pounce in and claim the Brotherhood, or, if that got claimed and I overlooked it, Lortmil, because, well, Dwarves...

So, well? What's the status?

I'm not the Serpenteye, but from wich I recall these positions might be free for taking still. :)

Paxus Asclepius

First Post
Blue Genie made tentative mention of those two, and a few others, but we've not heard anything else since; I think if you asked definitively for the Scarlet Brotherhood you'd get it.

Paxus Asclepius

First Post
Remember, we'll be fighting amongst ourselves, to some extent. You can always make temporary alliances with us, and then throw us to the wolves when it suits your purposes.

Oh, wait; no, you can't. That'd be evil.

Edit: left out a verb. But really, who needs verbs?

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads