(IR) The 1st IC-thread of the 1st Turn of the 5th IR

Rikandur Azebol

First Post
Bugbear said:
Eclavdra is released on her own recognizance, and provided transportation to the TEC pact conference.

Her regalia, however will be held for the time being. She is on probation, and must prove herself before they will be returned.

OOC:
Now You showed me, how much Rhynnon is trustworthy. :p He will fail Iuz's trust, unless he will explain it to him during their short conversation. Besides, Rhynnon could ask Iuz some questions. But carefully, Iuz is edgy bast ... psycho. ;)

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
Yes we are back up but its quiet possible all new posts will be lost when we move to the new server. I'll look into it. So its probably best to make a backup from time to time.

Kalanyr

Explorer
OOC - Clarification, Morwel already stated she would extend her aid to any clerics of appropriate alignment who wish it (CG,CN,NG) (no strings attached). . However acts she cannot approve of (evil or lawful) will result in the revocation of access.

Uvenelei

First Post
William Ronald said:
(OOC: Uvenelei, you said the stars were gone. However, Oerth and Greyspace operate under a Ptolemaic solar system model. So, the stars are actually inside the shell at the edge of the Crystal Sphere. Or at least some of them are. Also, if we had s-blocks I would have put a description of Al'Akbar's religion in it as I did in the OOC thread.)

Actually, that was due to cloud cover, not the physical disappearance of the stars from the sky. The storm covered the entire Empire, making it a fairly huge storm system. The Empire's citizens took it as a much harder loss because as a island nation and a naval power, they need the stars more than anyone else to navigate and survive.

Serpenteye

First Post
I'm in waiting mode right now, until the new server is up. It's been hard to get on EN-World lately, but from the page-count I'm guessing that I'm not the only one with that problem. Until then, I'm taking a short break.

See you later (but not much later ;)).

Remove ads