(IR) The 1st IC-thread of the 1st Turn of the 5th IR

Guilt Puppy

First Post
ooc:
Let it be known that the attention of Deities can be drawn by speaking their names.

OOC: Can't say I hadn't considered that, approaching it as a commonly held superstition which could be exploited to inspire fear... In any case, having Vecna actually show up would be convenient -- it looks bad when rally your people to war over a threat that never actually materializes.

Hm, perhaps I should send emissaries to Polaria, and teach gnomish children there the fun game of Vecna, Vecna, Goose.

"Storm clouds gather, and a terrible figure takes form within the mush pot..."

Rikandur Azebol

First Post
Och, boy ... did I make change to Iuz's actions too late ? Bugger ... then forgot the post with peacable resolution. :(

If not, then my next post is valid ... starting from the moment that DM give timer on. :)

Serpenteye

First Post
ooc:
I can't really rule on anything regarding the Drow situation, especially rikandur's post above :)lol: "Plush Spider"), before Edena has had a chance to reply.

-----

ooc:
I should write something clever about the Devils, but can't really wrap my head around a sufficiently devious and elegant writing-style. In summary, they would, appeal to your fears and insecurities, demonstrate the power of their technology in various ways, speak of how your peoples lives could be improved and be flattering, reasoning, seductive or threatening as the situation required.
They would also tell you some very important truths and lies that would explain your situation better. They will still do that, or someone else will, but for now it's bed time for me.

Good night :)

Serpenteye

First Post
Rikandur Azebol said:
Och, boy ... did I make change to Iuz's actions too late ? Bugger ... then forgot the post with peacable resolution. :(

If not, then my next post is valid ... starting from the moment that DM give timer on. :)

Sorry, just missed that. ;) It was probably too late anyway, others had already seen the fight. Airwhales forces, at the very least...

Bugbear

First Post
serpenteye said:
You see Iuz striking a hard blow against Elistraee, sending little wet pieces of face flying widely. She still stands, though, and smiles mockingly at Iuz, "Is that all? Iuz the Old, Iuz the Feeble, Iuz the Impotent."

The unlikely coalition is quickly reestabliching order to the city.

Rhynnon calls upon the power of his artifacts to magnify his presence.

"Iuz, you black-hearted fool, stop!! Do you wish to bring the ultimate distruction down upon you?!"

Serpenteye, my forces stop their assault on renegade Drow, taking those that were turned into Vampires to Shavarash( did I get a few Elite Pl?)

Rikandur!

Gallador smiles to Eclavdra/Iuz:

"I see that the situation is getting under control, I hope you will resolve the matter with Wolf God peacefully concerning the slaves, and if Elistraee becomes a problem, she will be crushed by our Pact. I don`t have time to stay here, greater designs await!" - He leaves with his Knights.

Uvenelei

First Post
If it's not too late to intervene in Iuz and Elistraee's battle, I will. Informed of what's happening in the underdark, the Tempest deems that Elistraee's presence is an attack on Eclavdra's rightful rulership. He teleports in himself along with 2 ePL (for a total of 6 ePL) and joins Iuz against Elistraee (who said we couldn't play nice?). He will attack Elistraee only, and no one else unless he is attacked (he will defend himself against others if necessary). If Elistraee agrees to leave, the Tempest will allow her to retreat.

Since I'm only attacking Elistraee, it should be noted that any attack on the Tempest will be unprovoked and considered an assassination attempt and an act of war.

edit: of course, if the battle is over, I go back home, slightly disappointed I didn't get to fight anything.

Last edited:

Serpenteye!

I am teleporting my 40 Elite Pl( 30 Pl of Undeath- Vampires, Ivid`s minions, 10 Pl of living- Dragons, Duergar elites, and others) and 7 Epic Pl( Gallador with Sword of Kas, most of his Princes) in a surprise strike against Galion Vool and Salitisa!

My forces should be mobile enough to avoid contact with regular troops, they are focusing on Salitisa herself and secondly her 10 Pl of Elites( I assume those are intelligent Undeath).

I try to defeat Salitisa and cast imprisonment on her as quickly as possible! Than I am offering her sentient servants chance to surrender and swear fealty to me.

And after Saliitisa is done with, hundreds of my Necromancers will focus on gaining control over the legions of lesser undeath, which you said are 300 Pl strong, but should be powerless wthout being controlled.

Rikandur, Airwhale, you can still join in the assault!

Last edited:

Anabstercorian

First Post
The Triumvirate Rebellious maintains it's offer of Rary's Silver Palace for the meeting on the Drow Resolution proposed by Knight Otu/Ashardalon.

The Triumvirate Rebellious extends it's sovereignty in to the Underdark in the wake of the Drow collapse. 20 Elite PL worth of Seekers move in to the abandoned Drow cities (as in, 20 PL per city) beneath Triumvirate territory and proceed to loot the abandoned cities blind, while contesting with any demonic or vampiric forces who have entered them.

Serpenteye!:

I am sending messages to other warlords of Ginebei , focusing my diplomatic efforts on those that meet at least two of three following requirements:

-they have lawful tendencies, or at least not strongly Chaotic and are not complete megalomaniacs, therefore can be reliable to an extent.

- are of average strenght and lower, therefore they can`t hope to conquer this world on their own.

-have emmnity towards Salitisa/Cult of Vecna, or at least are not allied to it.

I am making the following arguments to them:

-for ages the undeath of this world were wasting their great potential in constant and pointless internal squabling, if they agree to follow my lead I will lead them to great destiny, including expansion on other worlds, I emphasize the following benefits:

1. If they join with me, they will be given technology and together our development will be quicker than of any other single power in Greyspace.

2. We would be able to research the glories of 10th level magic rapidly using the world`s resources.

3. They will be governors of territories taken from warlords opposing me, and conquered on other worlds, achieving greater status and power.

4. They can look at Gallador`s Concord to see that I am fair to my vassals and aliies, Duergars and Kua-Toa under my rule have retained their ways, and are achieving greater prosperity. Vecna on the other hand is insane and unpredictable, and he is returning!

Remove ads