(IR) The 1st IC-thread of the 1st Turn of the 5th IR

Anabstercorian

First Post
Edena_of_Neith said:
Remember that I am going through your posts one by one, folks, and responding as I read them. I haven't read the latest posts you've put on the boards.
So bear with me: I'm writing out my responses in response to each of your posts as I get to them. And I've got 4 pages to go through.

Yours Sincerely
Edena_of_Neith

I look forward to your responses, and will watch closely.

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
BUGBEAR POSTED:

King Rhynnon and through him Greater Nyrond will do whatever they can to help the Mordheil within his lands and will send emessaries (and if neccessary Soldiers) to ensure the well being of the Mordheil of the Great City. Rhynnon promised Eclavdra that he would aid her people and Rhynnon keeps his word. Furthermore, having read the most anceint elven histories, some of which dated back to before the sundering of the elven race and the great war, he has suspected that something of this sort may happen. Which would explain why he has been courting Eclavdra's people. The Mordeil are Drow no more, once agian they are Mordeil.

FROM EDENA:

About half the drow delegation in Nyrond dies.
The other half remain deathly ill through Turn 1, before recovering and turning into good drow (Mordeil.)

And, the forces of Nyrond, come to the Great City under construction.
Please note the Great City is directly under the Yuan-Ti capital city of the Yuan-Ti Empire, in southern Hempmonaland.
The Great City is not shielded from scrying, so there shouldn't be a problem with Epic and Elite Forces teleporting in.

-

POSTED BY BUGBEAR TO MELKOR

Melkor, I suggest that you steer clear of the great city, as attempts to convert the Mordheil there into vampire spawn would be considered an attack on a fellow member, and thus a Violation of the TEC Pact. A violation which would ensure your destruction.

Edit: The fact that you are embracing those who choose to stay behind is a questionable act which could be construed as an attack. But unfortunately, Nyrond lacks the resources to police all the former Mordheil enclaves, so there is little that can be done about it at this time.

FROM EDENA

The Yuan-Ti Empire (my power) has nothing to say on the matter.
They are concerned with collective security, and do not wish to see the TEC Pact fall apart.
They believe that the TEC Pact members will figure out a way out of the trouble, without fighting ... or, at least, they hope so.
They couldn't give a whit about the drow. But they are concerned for their own skins. If the TEC Pact falls apart, what remains to protect them?

-

POSTED BY KNIGHT OTU

Great care is taken that the Drow currently in Aerdi do not die. A number of professionals is sent to other places where the drow are suffering and where they are welcome. No healing magic is used, because frankly, without the gods, only bards have healing magic. Mundane skills are used, from herbalism and alchemy to soul-doctoring. Any skilled observer may recognize that those aiding the drow are not very enthusiastic about doing so. Still, they do their best, following Overking Jahren's speech about "no traditional foes".

FROM EDENA

An important point here: they are not enthusiastic, and Aerdi is an evil leaning power.
More than half the drow delegation in Aerdi dies.
But those that remain, do not Withdrawl. They turn into the horrific, insanely evil drow (so evil they make the old drow look like elves in comparison) that I said was a possibility. This takes all of Turn 1 to happen.

-

POSTED BY MELKOR

Edena of Neith!
A gate opens near the Great City.
From it, Galllador himself emerges, ridng a Shadow Dragon, Sword of Kas in his hand, radiating a terrible and grear Power, some of his most powerful children on the side of their Lord, the sphere of unholy Darkness surrounding them, blocking the light of accursed sun.
Gallador rides to face Elistraee, angry and shocked.

"What are you doing to the Drow, my allies!? Where is Eclavdra?! The Greater Gods have left, you should have fled with them! I do not fear pathetic Godlings as you, not with the power of Sword of Kas on my side, the age of false Divinity on Oerth has ended. and you are nothing less than frivolious whore to me!"

Meanwhile, Shadow Prince Allator is looking for Eclavdra, using his great powers to sneak past Elistraee`s forces.

FROM EDENA

Eclavdras' exact location is protected from scrying by spells and her artifacts.
However, it is possible she could be found by old fashioned searches.
It would take a while to do this, of course, and I do not know how long Gallador and his forces have.

Serpenteye has not ruled that Eilistraee is under my control: therefore, I cannot speak for her.
I'm guessing that she isn't going to be nice to Gallador, as Eilistraee is something of a militant demipower in her own way, and in any case she is trying to protect the drow, and help them convert to the Light, and here is Lord Gallador who wants to make them all into vampires.
But Serpenteye must rule on this. What Eilistraee does, is up to him. (Assuming she is even there. I haven't read the later posts in this thread, remember. I'm reacting to the input I have at the moment. I don't know what has been said on pages 3, 4, 5, and 6.)

The Yuan-Ti Empire (my power) does NOT know that Gallador has appeared.
Once they find out, they state that this is a matter for the TEC Pact members to decide on, and that THEY are staying OUT of this.
After all, they have enough on their hands without getting into the drow brawl they see emerging as of Melkors' post.

Aliador, of course, does not respond. It cannot. It is Thomas' power, and I'm merely subbing for him.
It would be a Conflict of Interest thus, for Aliador to interfere or make statements.
So all of Thomas' nations (Aliador, Celene, the Lendores, and the Yeomanry) are silent.

-

POSTED BY ANABSTERCORIAN

Sadly, the magicians and healers of the Greyhawk Isthmus can do little or nothing for the drow in their care. What divine healing they do have is not granted any longer, much to their woe and to the suffering of the wealthy, and the great wizards of the Greyhawk City-States will not expend their Wishes to save a paltry few. Though they are restrained in their raving and soothed in their fever, it is not likely that a significant fraction will survive these wracking pangs of addiction.
However, those drow who fall in to the grasp of Eli's succubi minions (perhaps 25% of those who land in the Triumvirate's territory) will be treated with evil arcane magic, daemonic power, to attempt to assuage their withdrawl pains, as methadone to a junkie.

FROM EDENA

Nearly all the untreated drow delegates die.
Of those 25% treated by the succubi, most survive ... and instead of Withdrawing they turn into the monstrously evil drow I commented was a possibility.
This takes all of Turn 1 to happen, unless Serpenteye rules otherwise.

Paxus Asclepius

First Post
William Ronald said:
Al'Akbar, tired of waiting for the devils, goes to the aid of the drow in the Malkuvah Baklunim. His clergy and those of the remaining Baklunish pantheon, such as Azor'alq, attend to the dark elves.

The demigod gathers a small force of celestials and djinn with Daoud by his side.

A bright light fills the cavern as Al'Akbar appears with a throng of celestials and djinn. (10 elite PL accompany Al'Akbar)

Al'Akbar will try to prevent further fighting.

(OOC: Al'Akbar's ambassadors in Aerdy no doubt hear the speech and report it to him. Not a slam against Knight Otu or his faction. )

Al'Akbar, and if Ellistrae is willing, leaves with the Baklunish forces travelling with King Seth Rhynnon.

Wherever Al'Akbar goes, the Wolf God's ambassador follows him; not intervening, not speaking unless spoken to, merely observing and waiting. Her master has commanded that she speak with the god-king of the Baklunish, and so she will do.

Rikandur Azebol

First Post
Serpenteye said:
Sorry, just missed that. ;) It was probably too late anyway, others had already seen the fight. Airwhales forces, at the very least...

OOC:
No problem, I were mistaken that You "disabled" all our actions and thought of fresh "start". Sorry for panicking everybody and mess made with this unfortunate Post. But keep in mind that Iuz's orders were true and Legion transports obedient Drow to Great City. And they avoid confrontation with any Powers from above. If such is their wish, let them manage all this in their way. Demons will even cheer to "allies". If they won't attack them. ;)

Iuz's 3 elPLs of War Maidens will come to help drow allies of Iuz. As I had written in yesterday post. Everything except "Show of Iuz pretending to be Eclavdra" will be done.
Ouch ... and Iuz had probably gained bad fame as woman beater. :p

Iuz's actions towards "traitorous" Elistaree don't change. He will attack her, until she surrender or he beats her uncousiouness. Then He spits a Miracle to rob Drow Goddes of her Power and give it to him. More pleasant option than eating her alive, I think.

Kalanyr, Morwel will violate and betray TEC Pact if she harm Iuz. :)

IC:
*Iuz gazed at insignificant kingling, Rhynnon, and ignored him completly while seeing that he departed. And grinned trough bloodied lips to Morwel of the Court of Stars. And shouted, directing it to Paragon ... while still fighting with Drow Goddes. And defending from unexpected assaults from her. Or anyone else.*

Of course ... it is how much word of so called "good" and "honorable" creature is worth. And Drow will choose on their own their future ! No drow goddes interfering in their fate ! My allies, who I like, could alvays count on Me ! And I don't like You, frivolous and painted mockery of woman ! No god or goddes will poison Eclavdra's Drow anymore. As I offered peace to Aliador and Drow didn't betrayed me in the past. Step aside or betray Our Pact, Morwel, the enbodiment of elf's weakness ! I will defend Eclavdra from any threat ! I treasure her wery much !!!

OOC:
If dropped beyond 1 epPL Iuz will cease attacking Elistaree, if she is operational still, and concentrate on defending his sorry buttocks. He will not direct any attack on Morwel or Tempest.

IC:
*Iuz laughtered while hearing lullaby of the Drow Goddes. And smiled vickedly between thrusts ... Power stopped exploding from him, instead it emanates in sickening waves ... harmless to those who aren't at their center. Black skin of Elistaree ashened under his assault. And everybody could clearly see that Wicked One is gaining upper hand in the deific duel. Sudden entrance of barbaric warrior and his entourage raised hiss of hateful respect from Iuz's bloodied lips.*

Tempest ... Ha ! Will You help me to free Black Elves from the legacy of Llolth ?

*He ended while spittin out spell that summoned globe of protective force around Eclavdra. And then he reneved his attacks on Elistaree. While speaking softly and disarmingly to her.*

Talking big ... It's all You are capable of ? And You might not noticed that ... I'm old man. And drow female couldn't best male ? A weak and old human ? Surrender and Your slaves will be spared. You too, for I'm soft hearted, harmless old man.

Galion Vool
*Just as Gallador's forces arrived under the black skies of this dead world, mighty Vampire King noticed army, roghly quarter of his host, awaiting under black banner of Iuz. Group of young wizards and Iuz's delightful new priesstesses riding black unicorns is awaiting, grouped around single figure. apparently unarmed girl of seventeen years old. If she would ever smile, she might be even preety with her body wrapped in scarlet cloak and no weapon visible. It seem that they were praying. Priesstesses were chanting and marking with blood over their forheads assembled Ogres, Hill Giants and Trolls. These monsters were muttering prayers to Iuz, no ... Giants were praying aslo to, apparently, wolf totem. Drelzna, after all praying was done stepped in front of her army and raised hand, gathering attention. Her voice, hard as steel, was hearable clearly in every corner.*

Today, we will strike against our enemy ! Cowardly Lich will suffer unimaginable tortures ! Their spilled blood will satiate thirst of Iuz ! Their skulls will serve for the Throne of Skulls ! Glory shall be ours !

*Assembled crowd, those who were able of speech, repeated warcry with enthusiasm, joined by beasts and monsters with their unholy shierks, growls and roars. Young Suel maiden mounted impressively bloated Abyssal Drake and flied towards vampiric hosts, while all her army assembled in fighting formation. Ready to strike.*

King Gallador, may blessing of Iuz fell upon You. I am as He promised. Let's start.

*Blade of pure blackness appeared in her hand, looking like shard of void in the shape of sword.*

OOC:
Iuz is going as far as to shield Elcavdra with his own body if needed. If ... she isn't evacuated prior to this, of course.

Melkor, I hate to remind You but I send army to Your side, don't You remember ? :mad: :eek:

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
(Mind you all, I have only read to the beginning of page 3 here. I believe Serpenteye has oked the Withdrawal, so I am responding thusly. But I do not yet know what bedlam went on in pages 4, 5, and 6, nor am I sure of Serpenteyes' rulings on a number of things. I'm simply posting as I can here.)

POSTED BY AIRWHALE

(OOC: IC post coming later. The forces under my control divert what they are doing, both to protect the elves, and to telaport all drow refugees to the great city... This movement is driven by the Grayspace parts of the elvish imperial navy, and is supported by the rest of the faction. They will only leave to perform their convoy and other actions once they are convincecd that the drow are in safe hands.)

FROM EDENA

Ok, if this is the case, then we have the following happening as of Airwhales' post:

- Rikandur is having the Rampage of Iuz, through the 99 drow cities (taking stuff, killing some drow, inviting the rest to join Iuz.)
- Melkor is sending his vampires to the 99 drow cities to help the stricken drow, to become vampires ... if he succeeds and Serpenteye allows it, we might have a race of superpowerful, superevil vampiric drow.
- Airwhale is teleporting units from the Elven Imperial Navy of Greyspace to the 99 cities to rescue the stricken drow, and send them to the Great City under construction (where most of the drow are.)

The Elves of Aliador are very grateful for any help the Elven Imperial Navy can give them, and they ask if some of their children can be taken to the safety of Ginsel.
Beset Celene and the Lendores are just happy to have ANY help, from ANYWHERE, especially if that help is from elves. They cheer as the Spelljammers appear in their skies.

-

POSTED BY WILLIAM

The hand of friendship

Al'Akbar, tired of waiting for the devils, goes to the aid of the drow in the Malkuvah Baklunim. His clergy and those of the remaining Baklunish pantheon, such as Azor'alq, attend to the dark elves.
As he sense the presence of the avatar of Ellistrae, he smiles and realizes what she is doing.
"I thought the drow could change, but that Eclavdra would not. In the absence of the hatred and evil of the Queen of Spiders, the drow could not cope. So, they have collapsed and someone who truly loves them stands with them in their hour of greatest need. Now, I have a promise to keep to the Mordheil and to Eclavdra. However, I am keeping it under conditions I had not imagined." The demigod gathers a small force of celestials and djinn with Daoud by his side.

FROM EDENA

Most of the drow delegation to the Baklunish Empire survive through the Withdrawal and become good, because of the aid of Al'Akbar, a lawful good demipower.
Now, as of this post, William is stating he is sending Al'Akbar and a contigent to the Great City under construction, where most of the drow are.
Since the Great City is not shielded from scrying, he shouldn't have a problem getting there.

POSTED BY WILLIAM

A bright light fills the cavern as Al'Akbar appears with a throng of celestials and djinn.

"I swore to Eclavdra that if her people were overcome and threatened with annihilation, I would aid her. This is not a matter for you, Lord Gallador! Furthermore, Ellistrae has aided me in the past. The Whispered One comes. I suggest you prepare for that struggle for the Sword of Kas no doubt hungers for the ultimate foe of Kas. I suggest that you go now!"

Daoud and a strike force of celestials search for Eclavdra. They check the place where Al'Akbar secretly meet with Eclavdra and the great city.

FROM EDENA

Ok, as of that post, there were two powers within the Great City that I can safely confirm:

Melkors' Gallador and his force.
Williams' Al'Akbar and his force.
And, of course, a million stricken drow, unable to react one way or another.

Eclavdra is hidden by magic and her artifacts. Even Al'Akbar cannot find her through scrying.
Again, a conventional search, using manpower, might work.
But that will take time. And I'm guessing Gallador is the most pressing issue at hand.

-

BUGBEAR POSTED:

When Rhynnon learns that Gallador and his minions have appeared near the great city (from the small group he sent to check on the great city and it's inhabitants), He teleports to the Great City to find Eclavdra and ensure that she is safe. He takes with him a selection of the knights of Herionious (5ePL)and some of the more powerful Modrons who seemed to have joined him (more on the Modrons latter) to secure the city.
He orders his armies to mobilize and prepare for action, and sends messengers to the other TEC pact members warning them that Gallador may have betrayed the Pact by attacking the great city.

FROM EDENA:

Ok, as of this post I can safely say that three powers are at hand in the Great City:

Gallador of the Vampiric Concord and his force.
Al'Akbar of the Baklunish and his force.
King Rhynnon of Greater Nyrond and his force.

-

POSTED BY SOLLIR

The Arch-Merchant Glu'boise receives a sending from Al'Akbar, seeking the mercane's aid ... (post continues for a long ways)

FROM EDENA

Eclavdra is protected by magic and her Regalia of Lordly Might, so her exact position cannot be scried.
She did this as a way of protecting herself from assassination.
She will have to be located through searches, or magical forces greater than the Regalia.

I cannot speak for Eilistraee, assuming she is there. Not until I read the later posts: if Serpenteye has ruled I control Eilistraee (which I doubt is the case) I'll return to this post, and have her respond.
Otherwise, assuming Eilistraee is there, Serpenteye has control of her, and you'll have to talk to him, Sollir.
Sorry about the confusion on this matter. I hope we can get it straightened up as soon as possible.

-

POSTED BY KALANYR

Morwel looks up in sudden surprise from her place.
Impossible!

FROM EDENA

(chuckles) And yet, it is happening. The drow are turning good. :)

FROM KALANYR

And then focusing her divine energy she views the place form which the disturbance in the very balance of good and evil has come and looks into the Great City itself. And then without a spoken word she is gone in a shimmer of starlight.

FROM EDENA

And she would see the following, as of this post:

A million stricken drow.
Gallador and his forces.
Al'Akbar and his forces.
King Rhynnon and his forces.
All are in the Great City.
I'm guessing quite a search is on for Eclavdra, at this point.

FROM KALANYR

For a moment the area brightens as if the stars shine softly overhead and then Morwel appears, Faerinall, and Gwynharwyf by her side, accompanied by a small force of Ghaele and Firre Eladrins. (15 Elite PL, taken in even percentage from where they are stationed and 2 Epic PL and Morwel)

She stares up at Gallador, and draws her divine power around her, even as she gathers her impressive arcane energies.
"You are given a single opportunity to leave this place Gallador, your presence here violates the spirit of the TEC and I will not hesitate to destroy you utterly."

FROM EDENA

Ok, as of now, we have four powers debating the fate of the drow:

Gallador the Lord of the Vampiric Concord
Al'Akbar, Good Demipower of the Baklunish
King Rhynnon, Neutral King of Greater Nyrond
Morwel, Queen of the Eladrin (I believe)

POSTED BY KALANYR

Serpenteye:
The clerics of the Miranda Alliance and the remaining Eladrin there will take care of the drow embassy to the best of their abilities, given their limited access to divine magic. However the eladrin do have many healing spell-like abilities.

FROM EDENA

Most of the elves in Miranda survive, because they are being aided directly by elves.
These drow will become good drow.
Unless Serpenteye rules otherwise, this takes all of Turn 1.

Serpenteye (Private):

[sblock]Concerning the encounter with Elistraee, Morwel, Tempest, and Iuz. Should Iuz attack and Morwel goes into conflict following their first strike, then Glu'boise will immediately intervene and both the Ring of Gaxx and the Ring of Cirrus suddenly appear on two of Morwel's fingers. Should that not be possible, Glu'boise will personally appear and focus all his attacks with Morwel on Iuz, seeking to imprison him if they succeed. 15 PL of Elite forces will be sent should the Tempest attack Glu'boise as well if option 2 is taken. Also worth noting is that the Regalia is only worth 1 epPL I believe by the post on the 2nd page of the OOC thread.

Edit-addendum, Glu'boise will assist Morwel either via artifacts or personally even if Morwel aggresses as long as she states a plausible reason for doing so.[/sblock]

Public:

The Mercane controlling the Empire of Lynn site common laws within Crystal Spheres that a territory on the surface of a planet typically owns everything beneath it, assuming it is not previously owned by anybody. Due to the absence of the Drow, the Empire of Lynn claim all treasures that lie in the Underdark beneath its borders. A troop of 10 Elite PL will loot all Drow cities underneath it as well as Drow cities underneath land not claimed by any one power, afterwards attempting to seal the tunnels leading out of the continent and leading underneath the Empire of Lynn.

Edit-They will also place all Drow suffering from Withdrawal under a Sequester spell and bring them under the Empire of Lynn's care.

Last edited:

William Ronald

Explorer
The Baklunish Empire, in addition to collecting the drow beneath its lands, collects unconscious drow for the member nations of the Treaty of Ekbir and the Treay of the Ataphad Isles, assisting those nations as much as possible. (These nations, include Orcreich and the Khanates, the Miranda Alliance, and the Empire of Lynn. Unless those powers have objections, this occurs.)

Also, I would suggest that those powers who have not yet posted yet on this issue (Azmodean, Uvenelei, and those players who are absent this turn) not have drow collected from them until they can respond.

Additionally, I picked up Dungeon Magazine 119, the February issue. Like the January issue, it has one part of a four part poster map of the Flanaess. I suggest that everyone pick it up -- especially if you have territory in the Flanaess.

Paxus: I will respond to your post later in the day. I want to give your amabassador time to present her case.

Rikandur: I think that the fight with Ellistrae is over. If you continue to fight, you may end up provoking Morwel and other allies of Ellistrae. The Whispered One is coming. Also, Serpenteye did rule on what happened in your fight with Ellistrae.

EDENA POSTED:
Eclavdra is protected by magic and her Regalia of Lordly Might, so her exact position cannot be scried.
She did this as a way of protecting herself from assassination.
She will have to be located through searches, or magical forces greater than the Regalia.

FROM SOLLIR:

Glu'boise is a specialized Diviner as well as a Loremaster of 35 levels. If he cannot directly detect Eclavdra's position (which he should, seeing as he is 2 epPL and the Regalia is 1) he has the experience to instead divine minute deals about her location, spread out so complex that a single protection spell cast on a person couldn't prevent it. A normal person wouldn't be able to use these clues to find Eclavdra without more actual searching, but Glu'boise's massive intellect combined with experience and knowledge would allow him to piece all the information together, at least enough to find Eclavdra's whereabouts to a radius of 10 meters. Epic level characters can do crazy things ;) Of course, this is all under SE's purview, but this is my counter-interpretation for yours ^_^

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
Morwel shrugs

"I am honouring the TEC pact, you have stolen Eclavdra's possessions and this is an attack on her. I am merely fulfilling my obligation, indeed I am giving you a benefit in giving you the opportunity to flee. You also violated the TEC by failing to inform other powers of Eclavdra's sickness despite this being clearly laid out in the TEC. Back down or be defeated, and possibly killed. "

If Iuz continues his assault on Ellisterae Morwel will attack Iuz. However she will attempt not to kill Iuz, merely to incapacitate and then Imprison him.

Last edited:

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
POSTED BY AIRWHALE

... And so it was?. All mobile forces of Ginsel and the Grayspace Imperial Navy teleported to the great city. Once they found that Edina and the city were secure, they teleported to the former cities of the drow and the underdark of the moon, to bring the elves their to the main city.

Ok, this would mean that:

In the 99 abandoned drow cities, we have:

Rikandurs' forces.
Melkors' forces.
Airwhales' forces.

In the Great City, we have:

Gallador and his forces (Melkor)
Al'Akbar and his forces (William)
King Rhynnon and his forces (Bugbear)
Queen Morwel and her forces (Kalanyr)
The entire (teleportable) forces of Ginsel and the Elven Imperial Navy of Greyspace (Airwhale)

And over a million stricken drow. And obviously, they are not ok. They are dying.
Eclavdra remains hidden from magical scrying, as noted. And she, too, is dying.

-

POSTED BY PAXUS:

The Wolf God sends no armies, no tremendous forces of his servants, to interfere in these events. Only one woman, plainly if richly dressed, with the long sleeves of her gown concealing her backwards hands, strictly to observe.

FROM EDENA

I'm assuming this observer was sent to the Great City ...

-

POSTED BY SOLLIR

Serpenteye: about the Drow Embassy, the Empire of Lynn will Sequester the drow into temporary, unchanging stasis until a proper method of treatment can be discovered.

FROM EDENA

There are over a million stricken drow, Sollir.
Also, there are a number of powers now standing in a face off in the Great City.
Sequester of the drow may or may not be possible. I do not know.

The treatment ... there is a specific treatment for the Withdrawal that works very well.
Exposure to elves and elven medicine, and to strongly good aligned beings and Outsiders.

-

POSTED BY RIKANDUR

Iuz's shock.
OOC:
Since Iuz was present near the Velsharess ... delivering his doubts regarding the Aliador elves, could I assume that he is near when disaster strikes her ? I will do.

Edena, I disagree that Drow were all evil just because of Llolth. Evil springs from the heart.
But that is just my thought and You are free to do as You will. Keep in mind that Black Elves from Empire suffered not from this "withdrawal" they are all rejected by Drow society, by atrocities or heresy, or "weakness" of spirit ... from Drow perspective. In Empire, they can live as they please and only guard their backs from other Citizens. It is C-E country.

FROM EDENA

Iuz has a chance to garner himself a force of extremely evil drow here, who would be loyal to him and not to Eclavdra.
But he must help them resist the Withdrawal, and shove back the encroaching Light.
Iuz is an evil demipower, so he could do that ...

Eclavdra was in the Great City when the Withdrawal first struck.
The Withdrawal is sudden, but not so sudden that Eclavdra is not first annoyed, then just simply sick, so she can talk to Iuz during the early stages of the Withdrawal, and she is with him when the below happens.

RIKANDUR POSTED:

IC:
*Iuz gazed at Drow Priesstess, suprised that she didn't noticed him. And then he saw that her beatiful skin is drowned in sweat, and fever is burning in her once cruelly beautiful eyes.*
Eclavdra ? I didn't do it ... I know this smell. Elistaree, You crazy , what have You done in the name of all that's good and pure ?!
*Cold glance fell on trembling Velsharess, and Iuz grabbed Regalia of Lordly Might. And with smile full of delight wore them. And admired how well they look on him, in one of Eclavdra's mirrors.*
I don't know why I liked You so much. But I will help You anyway. You owe me more than just those pathetic trinkets.
OOC: I'm sorry Edena, but Iuz would kill for such opportunity. We could think a way of restoring it to Elcavdra if she would like to. he still likes her.

FROM EDENA

Eclavdra was expecting an attempt to take the Regalia from her by force. She had contingency spells up to prevent this from happening.
When Iuz reaches out to snatch the Regalia, blinding and furious power erupts, slamming into Iuz and driving him momentarily back.
This gives Eclavdra time, and the contigency alerts her to the treasonous act: she teleports out before Iuz is given a second chance at such thievery.
I realize this is going to make Iuz real, real mad. :) But, Eclavdra was always a scheming brat of a girl. (grins) You didn't think she would be robbed that easily, did you?

Now, Iuz could always go down to the Great City, search and find Eclavdra, and visit vengeance on her. But, of course, there are all those other people there already ...

RIKANDUR POSTED:

IC:
*Iuz deific aura exploded from him, magnified by Regalia tenfold, until the whole Great City was enshrouded in thin layer of evil power. Not enough to save the drow from their withdrawal, but enough to save them from physical symptoms. Battle for their minds they have to won alone. Iuz appeared before Elistaree, terrible power and wrath emanating from him, when his booming voice echoed trough whole city. So every drow, vampire and other living being could hear it and understand words spoken in their native language.*
You pushed too much, Drow. Your spite for Your mother know no ends ! Even I'm not that vile. You are repulsive ... where is all that goddnes ? To kill children of Llolth when they started living on their own. For that I despise You.
And You must pay for attacking one of my allies from TEC Pact. I will honor my word, as I alvays were.
DIE !
*And Iuz striked at Elistaree, with all fury of enraged demon. Regalia of Lordly Might tenfolding its terrible power. In meantime with Lord Gallador quiet mental voice of his little daughter contacted.*
Papa, what will You do if Grandpa Iuz loose ?
OOC:Iuz attacks Elistaree, if he wins he devours her Divinity leaving only pathetic good hearted Drow maiden behind. He wil even tie her wounds, so she wouldn't die.
If he is attacked by one of His allies: Al'Akbar, shame on You. Elistaree isn't member of TEC Pact. Iuz will withdraw if Al'Akbar attacks him, screaming of traitors. All drow who will stand in his way, he will ignore completly. So they should be wary or he might squash them accidentally.
If Iuz loses, and he fights to the death, it is end of Iuz. But not the end of Empire. Unfortunately he isn't prepared and acts hastily, flowing with the wave, so I will say. Gallador might try to knock Iuz uncousiouness, when he will be weakened enough by Elistaree, and take him away ... And Meliana is present here, but invisible.
All is in the hands of Serpenteye, and I apologise for Iuz's behavior Edena , I'm sure he would give the Regalia to Eclavdra if she asks him to. he ned them to increase his aura over the drow, so they wouldn't perish.

FROM EDENA

Ok, I haven't had a chance to read and respond to the posts from pages 4, 5, and 6 yet.
As I stated above, Iuz was not successful in getting the Regalia, because Eclavdra was expecting theft, and had contigencies defending against such theft.
Iuz could still go to the Great City to search for her.
If Serpenteye brings Eilistraee in, Iuz could challenge her.
This matter is up to Serpenteye.

There is no need to apologize for Iuzs' behavior, Rikandur. Iuz is evil. Of course he would try to steal the Regalia!
Heh. He would indeed. But unless Serpenteye allows that he got it, Eclavdra made her getaway. :)

If Iuz goes to the Great City, then as of this post the following powers are there:

Gallador (Melkor)
Iuz (Rikandur)
Al'Akbar (William)
Morwen (Kalanyr)
The elves of the Imperial Navy of Wildspace (Airwhale)
An observer from the Wolf God (Paxus)

-

FESTY DOG POSTED:

(posts in sblocks)

FROM EDENA

Aliador expresses it's heartfelt gratitude to the nations of Zindia and Nippon, for taking in its' children. (The Guardians of Aliador know of the Guardinals, in all likelihood, being thousands of years old.)
And what could possibly be more important to the elves? Who could they possibly cherish more, than their own children?

POSTED BY FESTY DOG:

Also, any drow who have fallen ill within the borders of Zindia and Nippon is given as much medical aid as possible. The demigod, Hachiman, attends to those who have fallen ill where possible.

FROM EDENA

About two thirds of the drow delegation in Zindia and Nippon survive then, and turn to good alignment.

-

POSTED BY RIKANDUR

(From Festy Dog to Rikandur) OOC: Rikandur, I think you may be going a tad far to be taking such liberties with Edena?s PL. I could understand Iuz's presence at the little demipower standoff going on, but to simply be in the right place at the right time and so easily liberate about 2 epic PL of artefacts from another player is not only unfair in my opinion, but if the other powers present saw Iuz wearing those (supposedly drow-owned) artefacts and attacking a demipower who was protecting the drow, I believe it would be him to be seen violating the TEC pact.

OOC:
Iuz put on the Regalia, because I get the impression that they extend range of "divine aura"
enough to let him reach every corner of the city. And, I wrote eariler that Iuz was asking Eclavdra for advice about Aliador elves. I was suprised too with Edena's action. And abused little the rules of probability. And, from Iuz's point of view, it is Elistaree who is violating TEC Pact with her presence. You know, he had to blame someone for all this. And he heard nothing about fellow named Edena_of_Neith. So he picks Elistaree as the target of his "righteous" vengance.
And, I repeat, Eclavdra will get the Ragalia back whenever she ask's Iuz. He likes her ! I thought it was apparent from my posts. If not sympathy He feel for Drow Mathron he wouldn't attack Elistaree on sight. Iuz thinks that she is responsible for disease ravaging the Great City. He isn't Overgod, to know almost everything, and this is simply a mistake. Risky one, I must admit with all those deities present. Who could smash Him en masse.
Kalanyr, will You take responsibility on Morwel for attacking one of the members of TEC Pact ? Gallador came to help ? Of course this is fine, and very in character.
Melkor, Gallador's honor will kill him someday. Three good Demigods, and frenzied Iuz. He likes risk his ... em, unlife.

FROM EDENA:

All I can say is, there is one heck of a standoff going on here, in the Great City.
If Eilistraee is present, then the standoff is even more uproarous.
As for the TEC Summit ... I sorta think we're having an impromptu and completely unexpected TEC Summit ... right now, in the Great City! Not a Summit quite in the way everyone expected, though!! :)

Remove ads