• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Ironfang Invasion (IC)

River Song

Explorer
"It might be an idea to get some of our strong muscly types to deal with the cart and door," Vin suggests. "Does anyone have a crowbar or some smiths tools to deal with the boards?"

Looking up at the fire, "The rest of us will by you time by dealing with the fire. We might need a person standing on someone shoulders and others passing buckets or whatever of water to them?"

SunGold

First Post
OOC: What's the AC/"HP" for thatched roof?

If we could just hack out a bit of it here in a back corner, surely they could find something in there to stand on and hop out. Would avoid going out front and making a commotion banging down those boards and moving the cart.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
"I still have that hobgoblin ram. If it won't draw too much attention - and it shouldn't, as the gobos themselves are doing plenty of ramming." suggests Loosh.

OOC: Can everyone cover me while I ram the front door? Lets get this done ASAP.

SunGold

First Post
Corsa looks up at the roof. "I'm not much of a climber, but I can help one of you up." She sheathes her swords and locks her fingers together, offering a makeshift stirrup of sorts, and looks at Vin. "If you can get up and hack out just a small section back here, I'll go to one of the windows and let them know to get ready."

OOC: Taking 10 hp out of the roof sounds easier and faster than moving 600 lbs worth of stuff and ramming in a door. Also less likely to draw an army, since we can stay in the alley. The front door is right on the edge of the market green, where their tower is.

Corsa won't try to stop Loosh, but she won't cover him, either.

River Song

Explorer
"Madame, I am mere putty in you hands," Vin smiles and using the boost climbs up onto the roof.

With his sword he hacks at it to make an opening.

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
Lal steps up.

"Corsa, boost me up too, I have an axe and a rope... "

Once up he wispers at the others - "keep an eye out for the foes!" and joins Vin in hacking, his powerful shoulders delivering powerful blows into the thatch.

SunGold

First Post
Corsa shamelessly enjoys the view as Vin climbs, then helps the barbarian up after him.

Once they're both up, she steps quickly to one of the small windows. "Pssst! Hey! Head to the back of the building! We're friends of Aubrin, here to get you out!"

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Flint nods gravely as Corsa hands him the stump remover, then assumes a fighting position to defend them from the goblinoids if they are detected. He gets a little distracted, however, as Vin passes him by to climb up to the roof.

"Careful, elf," Flint says softly before turning his attention back to their surroundings.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads