D&D 5E Ironfang Invasion (IC)

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Flints expression turns serious quickly. Grabbing his battleaxe in both hands, the dwarf charges to the nearest hobgoblin still standing, swinging the wellused weapon at the creatures torso.

OOC: Attack: [roll0]
Possible damage: [roll1]

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
OOC: Crit! Additional damage roll: [roll0]
And if anyone attacks Flint, he'll cast Shield as a reaction.

eayres33

Explorer
Both remaining Hobgoblin’s fall to the ground dead. The sounds of heavy footsteps and shooting in both common and goblin are heard from the shattered doorway and a cold breeze fills the room.

Aubrin a woman, who appears to be in her 30’s, with a dark complexion and black hair sits up with a struggle leaning on the back of chair. She slowly adjusts the peg that has taken the place of her left leg. Her eyes are clouded and scarred. “Thank you all,” she says quietly.

The male bartender a 40ish year old human stands up behind the bar and echo’s Aubrin’s words, “I thank you as well, you are brave souls.”

The female human and elf nod in agreement.

Aubrin speaks up again, “It. . . sounds like there’s an army outside the door. How did they fall on us without being seen? These damn plains are so flat you can see an elk from two days off, let alone an army!”

Aubrin winces and presses her hands against the oozing wound in her chest. “They sound large. Too large to fight on the ground like honest fools. We need to gather what we can, cross the bridge, and hide out in the Fangwood. I-I know a few secrets that may keep us safe. Should probably figure out how to take down the bridge while we’re at it, else they’ll just march themselves across before we have the chance to hide.”

GM:

I will have a post up in the OOC forum shortly with a few rules on Provision Points.

River Song

Explorer
Vindethrevolan “Vin”

"Please tell me it is a wooden bridge?" Vin asks.

Looking around, "Shall we gather blankets, oil, food and the like and get the hell out of here?"

Remove ads