D&D 5E Is D&D 5e a Sandwich?

Is D&D 5e a Sandwich?

• 1. Yes.

Votes: 8 13.8%
  • 2. No.

Votes: 15 25.9%
  • 3. Only pizzas can be sandwiches.

Votes: 9 15.5%
  • 4. If you don't know where you're going, any road will get you there.

Votes: 26 44.8%

• Poll closed .

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Oh! Time zero all that was condensed into a singularity with zero temperature. Ice is older than soup.

Technically, the point singularity had infinite temperature, so, not ice.

If you believe in string theory, there are giant membranes that happen to collide now and then causing our universe and existence in the big bang.

I'm sorry, but things outside our spacetime do not get to vie for the title of sandwich. It becomes too difficult to say whether the meat and cheese are between the slices of bread, or the bread is between the meats, or what. In addition, and perhaps more importantly, the concept of them being stacked together at a time does not apply if they are outside our spacetime.

Oofta

Legend
Technically, the point singularity had infinite temperature, so, not ice.

I'm sorry, but things outside our spacetime do not get to vie for the title of sandwich. It becomes too difficult to say whether the meat and cheese are between the slices of bread, or the bread is between the meats, or what. In addition, and perhaps more importantly, the concept of them being stacked together at a time does not apply if they are outside our spacetime.

I'm not a scientist, but I did watch Big Bang Theory and the actors played scientists and played D&D on the show. So if you can't handle the clear science of D&D playing physicists, I guess you're just beyond reasoning. 🤷‍♂️

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
I'm not a scientist, but I did watch Big Bang Theory and the actors played scientists and played D&D on the show. So if you can't handle the clear science of D&D playing physicists, I guess you're just beyond reasoning. 🤷‍♂️

"I didn't sleep in a Holiday Inn Express last night, but I played someone on TV who did..."

Remove ads