IVV1: The Forgotten Map [orsal judging]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
]ooc[ it is the weekend. either:

1 the game access is via work and now they are home,
2 some are party goers
3 finals week and all went home
4 table top games on fri and saturday
5 home needs (like my vedgie garden for example)
]/ooc[

Last edited:

orsal

LEW Judge
Gobletchica said:
OOC: Where is everyone? orsal, is it too soon to have Dianna walk back with the authorities?

Everyone, including the DM, has posted at least once in the past 3 days. So, I don't see any indication that the game has been abandoned. It may be running slower than you'd like, but play-by-post is always prone to hiccups of pacing. If players gave up every time that happened, games would never finish.

ooc: if Oskar fails and he doesn't convince him to corporate Vindala does the following.

Vindala attempts to convince the man to be more cooperative by holding her claw close to him and saying in the sweetest voice she can produce "such a waste it will be if your fate will be similar to your friend's"

edit forgot to add roll: 1d20=9

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

"aww vindala, dont kill this one too. i wanted to see if he has a heart while he still lived. its more fun to watch a heart beat. not just see it just lie there in his chest."

Wik

First Post
Possum rolls her eyes at these attempts at intimidation, and mutters quietly "boys".

While this is all going on, she starts snooping around, looking for any signs of where they may have set up an ambush, or other "clues".

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
(OOC: Everyone, I do apologize for the slow rate of posting. I have been VERY busy with a new job as of late, and it eats my evenings as well. However, remember that there is still a time bonus to XP while adventuring. You'll get rewards for being patient.)

Oskar places his hands on the half-orc's shoulders and helps him sit up and lean back against a post. "We have not been properly introduced. I am Oskar Ungart, holy warrior of Azwan. These are my partners. What is your name?"

The half-orc lulls his head around and yawns. "My name? I'll tell you where to stick my name! Untie me!" He does not appear to get the poor construction of his sentence.

Vindala attempts to convince the man to be more cooperative by holding her claw close to him and saying in the sweetest voice she can produce "such a waste it will be if your fate will be similar to your friend's"

"All's you had to do was give us the map an' none o' this woulda happened!"

"aww vindala, dont kill this one too. i wanted to see if he has a heart while he still lived. its more fun to watch a heart beat. not just see it just lie there in his chest."

"Why you guys talkin' about hearts? I'll rip yours out if you wanna see it!"

Possum looks around. The beggar from earlier seems to be watching the activity bemusedly, laughing at the bound thug's obliviousness.

Soon, Dianna returns with a city guard. He looks over the scene. "Hmph, they're the Spungelli Brothers. A couple of low-lifes who try to rough up whoever they thing they can mess with. They're none too bright, but plenty tough. Good job!"

"Aw, no, the guard? Gemme outta here! Agh! Untie me!"

Scott DeWar

"Spunbelli Brothers? that is strange. he says his name is nmie...oonty nmie ... how unsporting ... you lied to us after we were nice enough to let you live."

(oonty nmie is pronounced untie me)

Last edited:

Wik

First Post
Possum watches the beggar from the corner of her eye, and then shrugs and walks over to him. Quickly, with a deft flick of her hand, she drops a gold coin at his feet.

"Glad we could entertain you. We were a little busy back there... you had a better show. Maybe you could tell us what you saw?"

Possum fingers the rest of her purse, and rolls another gold coin around her fingers.

Remove ads