Just Things I've Made

Apepsnake

First Post
thin, 3000 ft tall, extra thin, skeleton jackal head, massive stomach (think tarrare (google him), he's got one of those fancy Egyptian crowns, you can see faces in his belly, bloodstained teeth

he also ate the entire Egyptian pantheon (except Apep (who is essentially invincible)

Apepsnake

First Post
TETRAGRAMMATON/YHVH (Yao after eating everyone) | Tetrad High Lord
Macro-Large Outsider (Extraplanar)
Hit Dice: 3996d1,000 +2,000,000 x1,000 (5,996,000,000)
Initiative: Always first (hey look it's the d20 thing again)
Speed: Superluminal
Armour Class: Perfect Defence (25,984(4,000 Base +15,984 Natural +2,000 Deflection +800 Divine +800 Luck +800 Competence +800 Insight +800 Profane)
Base Attack/Grapple: +4,000/+10,400
Attack: Expression of Power
Full Attack: Expression of Power and
The Sight, The Sound, The Word (4,000d1,000 and see below)
Space/Reach: 2 miles/Infinite
Special Attacks: Alter Reality, Divine Aura, Portfolios
Special Qualities: Dimensional Masteries? idk what to put here. 999 ICL in both barbarian and rogue
Saves: Cannot Fail (+4,800)
Abilities: Str 4,000 Dex 4,000 Con 4,000 Int 4,000 Wis 4,000 Cha 4,000
Skills: Omnicompetent (+4,800), Maven
Feats: None
Epic: Divine Retribution
Divine: idk. considering he's a cheapskate he probably just put these into cosmics. also those X Body things
Cosmic: Abrogate, Cogency, Counter-strike Doombringer, Great Breath, Legion, Oblique Strike, Perfect Critical, Perfect Critical Modifier, Perfect Smiting, Perfect Summoning, Shroud of Death, Time Dilation x4, Underhanded
Transcendental: Amaranthine, Uncanny Astro Mastery, Dead Zone, Edifying Presence (LE), Enchanted Damage Induction, Multidimensional x2, Quivering Aura, Sophism, Transattack Period
Omnific: Akashic Hand, Omneity, Omnific Architect, Omnipersonal, Omnipresent, Omnispective, Omniversal
Environment: Muzaloth or Aravoth (he poses as god)
Organization: Solitary
Challenge Rating: 5,332
Treasure: Nothing
Alignment: Beyond (Still technically LE)
ECL: 8,000

Really it's a giant rubix cube. Not much.

Tetragrammaton is a 2 mile cube. Really. I changed the size but the remnants of Gods and Monsters had the cube thing.

COMBAT
Just spam Akashic Hand and let Omniversal ruin everyone's day.

Akashic Hand: Destroy 200 divine ranks. Not quintessence. DIVINE RANKS

you dont even need the other things. just like yao im not finishing him. he already has the worst combo for your now time lord players, he's just a terrible person altogether.

Bootlebat

Explorer
Can you make stats for Dabbat (the sample time lord that was going to be in Gods and Monsters?) U_K said he looks like a 7 headed dragon but didn't know what breath weapons he would have?

Apepsnake

First Post
wait. Dabbat Al-Ard is the Red Dragon? from my understanding of Abrahamic eschatology they're definitely different entities.
and I was planning to, actually. thinking of ideas.

Remove ads