• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

KitanaVorr is back...

KitanaVorr

First Post
Living Enworld does sound amazing! :)

And this new forum structure is confusing! I'll have to get used to this thing.

And of course I missed ya'all!

Thanee

First Post
Hello Kitana (namesake of my elven cleric :))!

GnomeWorks said:
That would be only the second time in this forum's history that a game has actually finished.

Really?

I have been in the adventure, which probably was the first then (one of the first ones at all), the non-Iconics adventure! :)

Do I have to feel proud now! :D ;)

Bye
Thanee

KitanaVorr

First Post
Hi Thanee!

Well - I was part of the game that finished at least! Even if I couldn't finish it to due some real life hiccups.

But I'm back now and I don't plan on leaving any time soon! I'll have to start slow though and rejoin only a select few games until my time frees up more, not my psychosis of before, eh?

I won't restarting any of my old games yet but I do want to do that. And to start off that Star Wars game of mine.

;)

Velenne

Explorer
I knew you were gonna come back! Be honest now, I convinced you didn't I? Was it my charming wit (see: Carlos Munguia) or my dashing good looks (see avatar @ left)?

KitanaVorr

First Post
Velenne said:
I knew you were gonna come back! Be honest now, I convinced you didn't I? Was it my charming wit (see: Carlos Munguia) or my dashing good looks (see avatar @ left)?

I don't know...that Signature picture right below pretty much sums it up!

:D

KitanaVorr

First Post
Stargate
MutantHigh
Star Wars Iconics

Those are the games I'd like to rejoin again if the all gracious DM's are willing to have the EnWorld Mistress of Attitude and Trouble back into their fold again.

:p ;) :D

Don't make me crack that whip, boys.

Radiant

First Post
KitanaVorr said:
Stargate
MutantHigh
Star Wars Iconics

Those are the games I'd like to rejoin again if the all gracious DM's are willing to have the EnWorld Mistress of Attitude and Trouble back into their fold again.

:p ;) :D

Don't make me crack that whip, boys.

for my part that's not even in question, if you keep that whip at home that is. :rolleyes:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads