• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

KitanaVorr is back...

KitanaVorr

First Post
Radiant said:
for my part that's not even in question, if you keep that whip at home that is. :rolleyes:

well - isn't it a comic trick to have good characters go through something that completely turns them into the opposite of who they are?

Now who would be the opposite of Katie?

:D

Pbartender

First Post
KitanaVorr said:
...Star Wars Iconics...

Those are the games I'd like to rejoin again if the all gracious DM's are willing to have the EnWorld Mistress of Attitude and Trouble back into their fold again.

We're fairly well into the second(!) adventure (yeah, people keep forgetting how long THIS game's been around), but not so far that you can't join in. Read up. Log on. Join in. Post. Now.

Nuke261

Rogue Warrior
It is really great to have you back. You may not have missed too much, but the boards have not been the same without you.

Nuke

KitanaVorr

First Post
Pbartender said:
We're fairly well into the second(!) adventure (yeah, people keep forgetting how long THIS game's been around), but not so far that you can't join in. Read up. Log on. Join in. Post. Now.

*salutes*

Yes sir!

Sia-Lan Wezz, Jedi Nuisance and Matchmaker, has returned!

KitanaVorr

First Post
Nuke261 said:
It is really great to have you back. You may not have missed too much, but the boards have not been the same without you.

Nuke

:p

Isn't that a given?

tee - hee.

Aw, Durant missed having someone around who always drove him crazy? I saw you guys kept my cat in the game still!

:D

Shalimar

First Post
Hiya Kitty, how are Kitana and Krizzel doing? its hearing about your cats that I missed the most :p, nah, its good to have you back Kit, missed you.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Kitana, welcome back, though I'm not even sure if I was really here when you left... :)

Anyhow not much has really happened, but I hope everyone is lying about a game finishing being that rare...

Oh yeah two people highjacked poor Tokiwong's coming home post... :(

Now how mean is that? :D

KitanaVorr

First Post
Shalimar said:
Hiya Kitty, how are Kitana and Krizzel doing? its hearing about your cats that I missed the most :p, nah, its good to have you back Kit, missed you.

The two darlings are of course being complete brats like their owner.

:)

Missed you, too Shali! Missed you lots!

KitanaVorr

First Post
Brother Shatterstone said:
Kitana, welcome back, though I'm not even sure if I was really here when you left... :)

Anyhow not much has really happened, but I hope everyone is lying about a game finishing being that rare...

Oh yeah two people highjacked poor Tokiwong's coming home post... :(

Now how mean is that? :D

I blame the Navy.

Nyah - I do love the Navy, they are our biggest customers of course!

And I believe you just missed me - I took my leave of absence about that time.

And nope, they're not lying! (About me or game finishing)

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
WB, KV! I should've said that earlier when I posted, but I didn't. :eek:

Brother Shatterstone said:
...I hope everyone is lying about a game finishing being that rare...

No, we're not lying. The first game that finished here was the Non-Iconics Adventure, and that was several months ago, IIRC... the second, now, would be the Silver Door game that Uriel was running.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads