D&D 5E Kobold Press ADVENTure Calendar

aco175

Legend
This looks interesting for toady and it is free instead of $3.00. It is 13 pages for the barbarian class, but I have not looked at it yet. Good for over a day and half.

1671466253888.png

aco175

Legend
This is the new item good for a day and few hours. It is a Midgard campaign listing for 10 levels. You can get the PDF for $8.00 and some other options. Do not know much about it.
1671588513442.png

Omand

Hero
Tempting.
I have the adventure. It is quite good. Well-written and lots of different possibilities for adventure. Some parts are linked a bit too closely to the Kobold Press world of Midgard for my tastes (aka, I would have to work to adjust for my own homebrew), but I knew that going in because it is advertised as a Midgard adventure on the box as it were.

If you like dungeons that can be a dungeon crawl, but don't have to be, then this is an adventure for you.

If you like a plot-driven campaign then this adventure can also work for you, while still requiring some exploration.

If you like creepy far realm stuff, there is an angle you can use in the adventure for that as well.

Cheers :)

Zaukrie

New Publisher
I have the adventure. It is quite good. Well-written and lots of different possibilities for adventure. Some parts are linked a bit too closely to the Kobold Press world of Midgard for my tastes (aka, I would have to work to adjust for my own homebrew), but I knew that going in because it is advertised as a Midgard adventure on the box as it were.

If you like dungeons that can be a dungeon crawl, but don't have to be, then this is an adventure for you.

If you like a plot-driven campaign then this adventure can also work for you, while still requiring some exploration.

If you like creepy far realm stuff, there is an angle you can use in the adventure for that as well.

Cheers :)
Oh, I want it. But, I probably own a million PDFs at this point......and I've not made any real income myself (bless my wife for creating a great business) for a few years now. I promised myself no more adventure books unless I can write PDFs to sell based on them (like Dragonlance) to break even on the hobby. But, man, this is one I keep almost buying....

aco175

Legend
Have 2 free things on their site right now. There is this 20 page Winter Magic supplement and this for Baba Yaga's hut. Neither appears to be an adventure but rather supplemental material and spells and such. The Winter Magic one is up for another 12 hours and the Baba Yaga for a day and 12 hours.

1671734087811.png
1671734140937.png

mcmillan

Adventurer
Latest deal is for Vault of Magic - a great collection of magic items. 50% off hard copies (including the limited edition cover) and only $5 for the pdf.

Remove ads