Kulan: Bard's Gate PbP Campaign (IC) [Game Cancelled]

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Cal, Shrough, and Vak'tiel:
"No thank you, just the same." He smiles as he walks on toward the 'ogre'

Vak'tiel heads towards the Felled Ogre alongside Shrough

Cal will follow Vak'tiel and Shrough back to the Felled ogre.
The sergeant leads the way back to The Felled Ogre. His mood is hard to judge as he doesn't participate in the banter between the trio of adventurers. Lady Mar obviously knows just what to say to get under his skin. It doesn't take magic to see that he cares greatly for her.

Reentering the inn, the trio sees the kenku bard, Kisep, sitting with the catman named Jagr who knew about the liquor, the kobold named Sarten, and the big dragonborn named Dongar. All are being catered to by Durst's wife. The sergeant pulls her and Camson aside and hands over Mar's remedies to Aileen. He then follows Camson upstairs to check on Durst.

Jagr is studying a parchment closely.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Hammerhand Family Room:
The door of the room opens and Sergeant Longmantle enters with the man named Camson. The sergeant looks at Borya and asks, "How is he? Any sign of a rash?"

Camson checks on Ninian to make sure the boy is sleeping. He covers the child with a second blanket and puts more wood in the fireplace. He then leaves the room.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"KIsep, Dongar, Sertan, Hello again. Uh, Kisep, Don't cats eat birds?" His smile is pure mirth.

Chuckfar

First Post
Cal will walk up and nod to the group."hey all. That was a waste of time. But we do know where we can get some potions if we need some! Anyone figured out who the S.H. Fella is or why we are here?"

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
"KIsep, Dongar, Sertan, Hello again. Uh, Kisep, Don't cats eat birds?" His smile is pure mirth.

"Don't remind him," Kisep quips with a twinkle in his eye. "I was hoping he had forgotten about that little detail."

The kenku places his bowl of water on the table and leans forward, wading the lower part of his beak into the liquid and drinks in the same fashion birds do, sloshing the water into his mouth.

Scotley

Hero
Jagr's tongue flickers to his lips involuntarily but he says nothing in response to the jibes. Instead he holds up the parchment. "We have at least one idea about S.H. The note changed once I made up my mind to take the offer. I suggest you check your own parchments again."

Remove ads