Kulan: Knightfall's Crisis in Bluffside Game [OOC]

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Round Two
Tuck: 22
Vinccenzo: 22
Akos: 19

Gargoyle Golem: 18 (slowed for 3 rounds)
Tim: 15
Castellana: 13
Breva: 12
Falen: 11

Custodio: 3 ⬅️

@Tellerian Hawke, Tim is up next!

@Scotley and @Aust Thale:

You're PCs' next actions are coming up soo. The NPC named Castellana goes after Tim but she's going to stay back and let the PCs and Custodio handle the golem.

Last edited:

Tellerian Hawke

Defender of Oerth
I made a COA for Tim (actually, Tim's father) today on my lunch hour. I am posting it here, for your enjoyment. I also intend to post it to the Kulan FB Group :)

The charges in chief are a set square, a compass, and a pair of calipers, which signify his father's position as the Royal Architect of Vrocia. (These are his father's baronial arms, which Tim is entitled to wear as his adopted son.)

886E733B-39F3-448E-981F-60F504DE48B3.png

The Latin (or in D&D, Draconian) motto means "To Build The Best." 😎

...Thoughts?

Tellerian Hawke

Defender of Oerth
@ScottDeWar_jr LOL :p

@Neurotic The sun symbolizes enlightenment. And Sir Balan is not a servant, although he does "work" for the king; in the way that a CEO works for the Board of Trustees. Sir Balan is a nobleman, holding the rank of Baron. He designs things for the king, and then has his army of workers go and build it. As for the mantling ("tentacles") the editor I am using doesn't allow for more / less; there's only one setting: fancy. (i.e., many "tentacles.") But those are ribbon-like strips of cloth, not appendages.

Tellerian Hawke

Defender of Oerth
P.S. @Neurotic The reason the sun is the color that it is, is because you can't have metal-on-metal or color-on-color in a heraldic design. The "metals" in heraldry are Gold (Or) and Silver (Argent), which are represented by Yellow and White, respectively. So, on the Yellow part, whatever charge is placed there must either be Red (Gules), Green (Vert), Blue (Azure), Black (Sable), etc. I chose Blue. Choosing black would have given the sun a more sinister appearance.

Remove ads