Kulan: Knightfall's Crisis in Bluffside Game [OOC]

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Thanks!

In that case Tuck will move a bit closer to the golem. Preferably staying 10 feet away from it. (I can't throw it easily now, because throwing a vial of acid has a range increment of 10 ft.)

ScottDeWar_jr

second birthdate : 15 Dec 2011
1d20+5 [caster check to overcome SR]
_: 1D20+5 = [2]+5 = 7

Viccenzzo casts the spell, but the realization that he has nothing to travel with underground worries him and distractshim during casting. He loses his concentration to overcome the enchanted object's resistance to magic.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.

Viccenzzo casts the spell, but the realization that he has nothing to travel with underground worries him and distractshim during casting. He loses his concentration to overcome the enchanted object's resistance to magic.
You don't unless it is some different kind of golem. It is simply immune to anything that allows SR.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
MM allows magic resistance.

@Knightfall Akos stepped back and cast Bless in post #504
Okay, I thought maybe you had already posted and I missed it. There isn't any place for Akos to step back to from the spot he's in right now. Even if Custodio hadn't moved up, a 5 ft. step would only have been a lateral move. He would have still been threatened.

Tim is behind Akos, taking up all the space the Loremaster could step back into.

So, you can still cast bless, but make a Concentration check (DC 16) to cast defensively.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM

It doesn't have SR, it has immunity to magic vs any type of spell that allows for Spell Resistance. There are a few types of magic that will affect it. Akos has pointed out that fire will damage it but don't use lightning.

EDIT: I guess Vinny was distracted by trying to help Tuck find the mechanism for the pit trap.

You don't unless it is some different kind of golem. It is simply immune to anything that allows SR.
Yes, exactly this point.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases