Kulan: Knightfall's Crisis in Bluffside Game [OOC]

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Okay, so the Will save is DC 20 and on a failed save, a character takes 2d6 points of lethal damage. On a successful save, the damage is halved and is only nonlethal. SR does apply but is reduced by 10. The good guys get a +2 circumstance bonus and the bad guys get a -2 circumstance penalty.

There is no stunning or shaken effect like I wrote in the IC post. That was a different save Falen had to make. The damage is more than listed in this post, since the altar is actively using its special ability.

Sorry about any confusion from that post to this one.

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Initiative Order (Round Seven [Updated])
Brelish Thug: 21 (dead)
Eeldai [djinni] (bless): 18
Parch (loyalist leader): 18 (dying/unconscious)
Gattas: 18 (surrendered; switched sides?)
Lithia (loyalist): 18 (unconscious)
Vincenzo (bless, haste, lesser vigor; poisoned): 18 (cast magic missile vs. Gattas)
Tim (bless, haste, protection from fire): 17 (full attack; hits Lithia once)
Custodio (bless, haste, lesser vigor; poisoned): 16 (full attack; misses)
Tuck (bless, haste): 14 (full ranged attack; hits Lithia once)
Bugbear, Cleric of Darkness: 13
Living Altar [construct]: 12 (freed from Phelix's portal)
Akos (bless): 12 (blasts and kills Redcap)
Dungeonbred Unicorn [summoned] (bless, hasted): 12 (heals Spritewing)
Rockhorn and Spritewing (benediction and lesser vigor [RH only], bless, haste): 11 (attacks Parch; drops him)
Mitrik (thug): 10
Redcap (thug): 10 (dead)
Falen (bless): 8
Vitus (bless, invisibility purge): 7
The Deaf-Mute Knight (bless, haste, lesser vigor; cursed): 1 ⬅️

Last edited:

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
The loyalists are doing the most damage but their AC is high. I think we should focus fire on them but aiding stacks.
We have bless, flank and maybe odd bonus here and there. That may be valid tactic for Vitus, but not for Tim or Rockhorn. But may be for Spritewing? @MetaVoid

With dice being as fickle as they are, this round maybe that Tim just mows down everything in reach :D

@Aust Thale Falen gets +3 to save from the altar if he needs to save
Akos' Aura of Glory - immunity to fear, +3 (cha) bonus to allies within 10' saves vs fear
@Knightfall Akos is immune to fear (as is the bugbear), do we have to save? (refencing this from IC post: Any bonuses against fear also apply)

Akos also has the following 'extras': Saves: (+1 vs spells/spell-like abilities; +3 vs Enchantment; +4 vs Fey powers)

We have bless, flank and maybe odd bonus here and there. That may be valid tactic for Vitus, but not for Tim or Rockhorn. But may be for Spritewing? @MetaVoid
I was going to help Tim. @Tellerian Hawke He does the most damage and is +19 or 20 to hit. +2 flank, +2, +1 Bless. That's +24 or 25 to hit vs AC 26 (28 on the defensive). And he does the most damage. Vitas might follow him around being all squire-ish and help him whack people. It's only for the first attack/round, though.

If Custodio has a low chance to hit, then he could aid Tim too, giving him a stacking +4. I'm not sure what Custodio's odds are to hit or what his damage is. Once the Loyalists are down, the thugs are easier to hit.

RE: save vs the altar: everyone gets a +1 from the Bless as well.

I was going to help Tim. @Tellerian Hawke He does the most damage and is +19 or 20 to hit. +2 flank, +2, +1 Bless. That's +24 or 25 to hit vs AC 26 (28 on the defensive). And he does the most damage. Vitas might follow him around being all squire-ish and help him whack people. It's only for the first attack/round, though.

If Custodio has a low chance to hit, then he could aid Tim too, giving him a stacking +4. I'm not sure what Custodio's odds are to hit or what his damage is. Once the Loyalists are down, the thugs are easier to hit.

RE: save vs the altar: everyone gets a +1 from the Bless as well.
Maybe use the help on the SECOND attack :) so the second attacks get on the level of the first attack? If that is allowed?

Maybe use the help on the SECOND attack :) so the second attacks get on the level of the first attack? If that is allowed?
It says his "next attack" so, technically, I could move, ready for the secondary attack and then Aid Another. The problem with readying is, since the opponent goes between us, the opponent could step away and then you're no long adjacent and it would waste an action.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
@Knightfall Akos is immune to fear (as is the bugbear), do we have to save? (refencing this from IC post: Any bonuses against fear also apply)
Note that when I wrote the IC post, I was referring to a different effect that Falen was forced to save against first. I should have crossed out the reference to fear bonuses as well. Sorry for the confusion. It isn't a fear effect.

EDIT: so yes, both Akos and the bugbear must save vs the psionic effect.

Remove ads