Kulan: Knightfall's Crisis in Bluffside Game [OOC]

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Okay, so here's a map of the area of Old City where the PCs currently are located. Akos, Breva, Falen, and Tuck are located at location #1. Location #2 is where Tuck saw the troop of Regulars being marched by the strange commander. Location #3 is where Tim and Vinccenzo rushed by Captain Emenheiser and the other Honor Guards of the Lord Mayor. Location #4 is where Tim and Vinccenzo met Captain Launceleyn and the other Elites of Riftwatch and where they were standing when they witnessed the Iron Gate being opened. Location #5 is where Tim and Vinny encountered Commander Mildenhall on the other side of the gate. Location #6 is the entryway into the Prison Tower.

Old City - Current Encounters.png

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Okay, so my next post will be some reaction that happens around Old City with the opening of the Iron Gate. A bit of exposition that will lead to my post for Tim and Vinccenzo.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Alright, so I tried to read everything since last I posted in the IC thread, but it's a lot. We caught Mani and he is now imprisoned, the Scaled Gates were deserted but there is a holding cell with a secret entrance that is not explored yet, and the Iron Gate has opened.

Did I miss anything important?

Remove ads