Kulan: Knightfall's Crisis in Bluffside Game [OOC]

Tellerian Hawke

Defender of Oerth
Remember, if we take downtime, Big Tim will heal naturally (Rapid Metabolism feat); 13 pts. per day without rest. If he is being tended to by someone with the Heal skill, and makes the effort to get rest, 18 pts. per day.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Maybe you mentioned it, but I can't seem to find it. How do we do hitpoints? And I assume standard wealth for level 6, plus that heirloom item?

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
So, how are everyone's PCs coming along? Who needs more time? And how much?

I'd like to get going by Thursday or Friday of this week.

Aust Thale

Adventurer
So, how are everyone's PCs coming along? Who needs more time? And how much?

I'd like to get going by Thursday or Friday of this week.

You'll have it from me by tomorrow. Adding stats to a PDF; can I upload somewhere or send you email when done (apologies if you've provided information already?)
Falen Aust Thale (character name) half-hobgoblin Rogue (3)/Wizard (2)/Unseen Seer(1)

QUESTIONS:
Do you have objection to trading a familiar for a feat (a flaw that I often request), that is, Practiced Spellcaster)?

Also want to trade Trap Sense +1 (3rd level Rogue) for Penetrating Strike (Dungeonscape p. 13 top of page right side (ACF)) Is that allowed?

Alternative Class Feature:
Penetrating Strike
Level: 3rd.
Replaces: If you select this alternative class feature, you do not gain trap sense.
Benefit: Whenever you flank a creature that is immune to extra damage from sneak attacks, you still deal extra damage equal to half your normal sneak attack dice. This benefit does not apply against creatures that cannot be flanked, nor against foes that are otherwise denied their Dexterity bonus to AC or fl at-footed but not flanked.

Apologies again if this has been covered.

Thanks

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases