Kulan: Knightfall's Crisis in Bluffside Game [OOC]

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Okay, so i'm going to run the first round of the alleyway fight without Vinccenzo. Once Scott DeWar rolls a Init. roll, he'll come into the fight. I'm assuming for round 2. At the same time, the other PCs are in negotiations. Each scene will have its own post in order to keep things clearer.

Custodio is up first, then Breva & Big Tim, and finally the Loyalists.

Last edited:

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
I'm not sure...the target says ANY number of creatures, not ALL creatures, so I'm guessing I can choose...but I don't know for sure

Those enthralled by your words take no action while you speak or sing and for 1d3 rounds thereafter while they discuss the topic or performance

@Knightfall, this is something Teresa might try (or just be amused :) ):
If those not enthralled have unfriendly or hostile attitudes toward you, they can collectively make a Charisma check to try to end the spell by jeering and heckling. For this check, use the Charisma bonus of the creature with the highest Charisma in the group; others may make Charisma checks to assist. The heckling ends the spell if this check result beats your Charisma check result. Only one such challenge is allowed per use of the spell.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
I don't think we need to worry about your allies being enthralled. Maybe the rest of the crowd in the inn might have to save, but I'm going to rule that Tuck and Relgar don't. Relgar likely isn't hearing Akos anyway. :p

Right now, Teresa is helpful to Akos (due to the charm person) but indifferent to Tuck and hostile to Relgar (and pretty much anyone else in the inn that isn't an assassin). Shylock is friendly to Akos due to the Diplomacy check but unfriendly to Tuck and hostile to Relgar. The other assassin is completely hostile.

I'm going to roll their Will saves right now.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases